Chapter 1: A new job

My car parked outside of the huge building. "Gosh this is a bit weird" I thought out loud. As I walk to the front door after passing a bunch a gates. It was really quiet. It's not something that i'm used to. I saw a small lady at the front desk. She looked really scared it showed on her cute features. Her head was facing down. I walked up to her desk and gave a slight tap on it with my nails. Her head shot up her eyes wide. "O-oh!" She squealed almost falling off her chair on to the dirty floor. A-re y-you an i-intruder? P-please leave!" She shutters. "Nope" I said popping the P. "I'm y/-" I was about to tell her my name untill her expression changed and her eyes where about to pop out of her head then she yelled "YOUR Y/N! WHEN I HEARD YOUR NAME ON THE PHONE I DIDNT THINK IT WAS YOU!!!" "It's nice to meet you too" I laughed a beed of sweat sliping down my face 'Fans here too? I mean it was probably going to happen at some point.' I sighed. "I heard you left! I didn't know you were going to come here" her mouth agape. "Yes yes, but please keep a low profile of my appearance here" I kindly asked. Y-yes, oh and the patients here might not even know about you! Because they've been locked up for so long." She told me making me ease a bit. "T-the man u-upstairs on the third floor is going to tell you who your going to work with. O-oh and i'm Janet" She said lookng down blushing "alrighty, thanks dear." I said while blowing her a kiss her face went bight red. Some times being famous is fun.

Taking a step on the elevator was strange it was made out of glass I could see all around me. If this was a aslyem why did they make it so if any kind of wepon hits this and it shatters what then? With a slight tapping sound the elevator stopped with a thud. In front of me was a huge golden door. I gave a hard knock after a few seconds I heard a "you may come in" I pushed to door open 'Gosh this thing is heavy' my hands stung. Infront of me was a cute man he had slight muscles to him aswell he had curly light brown hair and I know for a fact its soft. "Miss Y/n, is that right?" A voice called out to me. I gave him a sturn nod in return. "I wish i could chat more with a beauty like you but I have a meeting in a minute or so. Heres an outfit, the key to the room you will be staying at, and the list of your patients you'll be taking care of, and their schedules." I looked up at him nodding. I stepped out side of his office. He didn't even give me time to talk, rude much.

Walking to my selected room I started reading the patients names.

Michael Myers: 1
Hannibal Lector: 2
Jason Voorhees: 3
Danny Johnson:4

Brahms:5
Norman Bates:6
Bubba Sawyer:8
Thomas Sawyer:7

(Other have different nurses but its going to change and they will come to you.)

What strange names kinda cute thought. Its getting late what time do I even have to start? As I looked at the schedule My heart almost jumped out of my throat. 6am! And i'm new so i have to meet them early plus getting ready. Looking at my rolex the time is 2am "geez" I whine. I grasp on the paper I might aswell go back to my old life right now. My fingers trace the clothes i'm going to where. Alrighty I guess I can work with this.

I barely got any sleep last night. It's 4am two hours of sleep. I'll survive thought nothing to worry about, I told myself. Getting ready by sliping on my f/c nurse outfit, fits like a glove though it's a bit tight. Fixing my hair/ higab and walking out the door. Making my way to the door with my patients, I found atleast ten guards guarding the door. How great is this? I looked at each one of them in the eye, As I quickly pulled out my id to show them. One of them shakingly unlocked to door for my. I walked in an gave them a small 'thank you'. Oncs the door closed behind me I heard squeals and squeaks and a few 'omg's and 'is that who I think it is?'  Seriously? Even the guards? I can not get a break.

Taking a deep breath I made my way down the hall, my gaze straight. Glancing at the paper reading 'Micheal Myers:1' him first then. Making my way to door 1. I gave a quiet knock "Mr Myers" I say making eye contact with a guard in his room. The guard opened the door and pushed me in."Rude!" I whisper yell. Turning my attention to the man sitting on a bed my face softens. He was wearing a white mask in a orange jumpsuit. Taking a few steps closer "Mr Myers" he doesn't even turn his head. I was about to repeat but then my vision catches blue paint allover the floor and on a mask that was similar to the one on his face. It seems that it got knocked over and ruined it but it didn't look bad at all. "Oh? Your mask. Paint got all over it. I think it still looks nices mistakes can do us a favor sometimes, maybe if you paint over it like some white or black flowers. Oh! Silly me, I almost forgot. It's nice to meet you. I'm Y/n your new nurse!" I said. Suddenly Micheal stood up and  basically teleported in front of me, unmoving. The guard was about to charge but I held up my hand. "You stop!" Turing to face the guard. But that was my biggest mistake. Micheal held me tightly in his grasp. It didn't hurt that much, you where used to this behavior from fans. "Myers, put me down," I ask nicely. One of his hands sliping up to try to choke me. Now this is rude... I hate getting troubled like this on my first day. 'But it was my fault why did i approach a killer's space like that?' His hands held me up in the air. Getting tired of his behavior I gave his a kick that loosened his grip by 0.1 percent. But that was enough to get a breath in. "Micheal, put me down!" I yelled. He dropped me to the floor. He looked at me the bo emotion. He listened just to mock me. Even worse.
After a minute he left to sit back on his bed and stare at the wall. I stood up and left, and the guard he ran away in fear.

Heading the the next room I read my paper while rubbing my neck 'thats going to leave a mark' I thought. Reading looking for the next person. "Hannibal lector? Hannibal and cannaibal thats funny. I read some more, this man was a doctor? Mh, Dr. Lector then. It fits!" I thought out loud. "It sure does" a voice besides me spoke. "You're Dr. Lector?" I asked. I got a slight nod. This man was strapped to a chair and was put in a glass room. How strange. "Whats a dear like you doing in this place?" Hannibal ask leaning forwards as far as he could go. "I really needing money to help my sick grandmother"  I lied wanting to test him. "No need to lie, the watch on your wrist is worth a lot, is it not?" Hannibal fired back. Hmm "you've got quite the brain, hun." I told him walking closer to the glass. His smile getting wider. "Anyways it was nice meeting you! Bye bye, hun." I waved not getting a response back.

Jason Voorhees? Now this is a cute name! I squealed. Knocking on the door, to give a warning of my entrance. The door slid open. And the floor sat a huge man, not as tall as Micheal but buffer.he was in the same orange jumpsuit Micheal and Hannibal where wearing. He aslo had a mask a hockey one that cover his face but left the back of his head bear. "Mr. Voorhees?" He fliched at my voice but turned around to face me. He waved a bit which hurt my heart. "How are you?" Nothing I tired again in sign language 'how are you' I motioned. I couldn't see his face but he was happy.  This time I questioned him. 'Are you mute? Or do you not want to speak?' He froze. I guess that hit a nerve so motioned him to forget about it. After a few minutes of "talking" he looked at my neck. A mad squeak came out as he pointed to my neck to room 1... Micheal's room. "Huh this? Don't worry about it!"  I told him. Hes very kind, crazy how he is a killer with a huge kill count. He signalled to me that calling him Jason was fine with him.

Making my way to danny after a happy time with Jason. All of my papers fell to the floor. I found out that room 4 said  OUT OF ORDER FOR BREAKING RULES

Asylum Secrets!

Amy and Janet have a thing for you.

Micheal got mad because the other nurses would through out his masks and call them ugly and weird, so he thought Y/n was acting.

The guard in Micheal's room bumped into the paint and spilled it all over the mask he was about to attack Micheal so he could clean up his mess but Y/n came in before it could happen.

Hannibal found you cute,
Y/n called him hun he almost blushed.

Jason was staring at your chest the whole time talking.

Danny wanted to meet you so bad he got in trouble to see you early cause the punish cell was in the front right at the doorsnof the Building.