Chapter 11: Gone?

(Authors note: I deeply apologize for not posting wattpad keeps on deleting my chapters)

IMPORTANT WARINGS: Death and gore. mention of vomit. Wax/hot, fire, and melting faces.

"⚠️" will be indicating when it starts and it's ends. But it would be best to skip this chapter.

Let me go! I said scratching one of Y/ex's guards that had an iron grip on my forearm that would be sure to leave a bruise later. "Take her away, I don't want her in my sight." Y/ex doing a 'shoo' motion. I screamed, kicking and thrashing around. Hoping that the patients could hear my struggles. A hand clapped on my mouth to muffle my noise.

"Mr Y/es wants you quiet and that's what hes going to get." The guard said shaking his head.

Y/ex laughed at the situation, walking backwards slowly, dangerous close to my patients door.

__⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️(start)⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️__

"You're so gullible, did you know that Y/n?" Y/ex grinned.

"I can't believe you even tried to escape me and I-"

Suddenly the door slammed open.

A sickening crunch came over followed by silence. A dark red liquid came flooding out from behind the door that was once closed. A very strong smell of iron blew into my nose.

The guard's grip loosened on me and I fell on the floor, my legs couldn't keep me standing.

I would have ran but I felt too weak, sick to the bone. I felt like vomiting my empty stomach of it's contents, but their were none.

I was suddenly scooped up into arms, "Miss Y/n! It's okay, calm down. You almost got hurt! And I apologize on Micheal's behalf for slaming the door." Norman mumbled, I would have been shocked to hear him speak without any stuttering but I was to scared about want just happened to care.

"H-he's gone." Tears pricked up into my eyes. I wasn't sure about what I was feeling at the moment, sadness, or happiness. I wouldn't help but let the corners of my mouth to twich up into a smile.

"Now come on lets get you cleaned up." Danny said patting my shoulders. Looking at me straight in the eye for my approval. I nodded slowly my head, my eyes still wide.

__⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️(end)⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️__

"Nanny Y/n... you've been quiet, did we do somthing wrong?" Brahms said speeding up his walk to catch up with me. "Brahms, Miss L/n is going through alot right now, it's be best to give her some space." Hannibal said smiling while patting Brahms back, he scoffed but slowed down a bit to walk behind me, Brahms didn't like beimg told what to do unless it was Y/n.

Norman kept his hand on mine gently making sure not to hurt me, there so nice, sometimes I would forget that they we're killers...

That's funny, really. Like someone just died in their hands. My frown got deeper. Another hand slid into my free hand.

"Sweets you need to get over it! Hes gone. You're free." Danny said, I couldn't really tell his facial expression, he was wearing his mask. He doesn't normally do that. I sighed, looking at him through my peripheral vision. But quickly turned my eyes away looking back onto the ground.

Stopping at the end of the hallway, the everyone but Norman and Brahms hid ground the corner. Norman dragged me to the front desk.