Chapter 10: Who is she?

"Pretty lady, are you sure you're ready to leave?" Billy asked concerned. "Yes Billy, i'm ready, I've been gone for to long, they must have a new caretaker for now, And they're probably not to pleased about it."

"Alrighty, Billy will go find Mr Patrick. Billy will be back, pretty lady stay here." He said giving me a pat on the shoulder.

"Time to get back to work." I said to myself.

PATIENTS POV:

A group of three sat down in a corner.

'WHO DO YOU THINK THAT LADY WAS?' Micheal wrote, "Probably his new fling" Danny pondered, "So fast? That's generally quite impressive with his looks." Hannibal confessed, Danny nodding in agreement. "How he even got into Miss Y/n's life is unknown." Danny replied slightly shocked.

"Isn't that them outside?" Danny pointed at Y/ex and the imposter of Y/n through the glass on the cold metal door.

'TRY AND LISTEN TO THE CONVERSATION, YOURE THE CLOSEST TO THE DOOR.' Micheal quickly flashed the paper to Danny.

"How interesting. How you write in all capital is quite impressive, Myers. But only if you had better handwriting." Hannibal clapped his hands together, while slightly shaking his head his brown hair barely moving. Danny just sighed not wanting to deal with this.

Danny inched closer to the door, and leaned his head to hear, "it's a bit muffled but this will do." He thought outloud.

. . .  . . .  . . .  . . .  . . .  . . .  . . .  . . .

"What if this Y/n lady never comes out of the hospital? And we can't get her fired? I can't keep doing this, the crazy killers are starting to creep me out." The lady said. followed by another shaking voice.

"Come on how long can this last? Not long for sure. I'm sure you can hold on, a bit more. For us?" A man said guessing the man is Y/ex.

"Us? I don't care about us, I want the money from Y/n. Her money, she's rich isn't she?" -the lady

"For the millionth time, I love the money too, but, you never pay attention to me, I hate when you stare at random men on the street. I just want your love!" - Y/ex

"Because they're kinder men than you! And. Please, don't act like I'm the only woman your seeing! "- the lady

"Your right your not." - Y/ex.

"Now put that stupid outfit back on."- Y/ex

. . .  . . .  . . .  . . .  . . .  . . .  . . .  . . .

"Good news and bad." Danny said shivering

"Good news first." Hannibal said.

"They're dating, that confirms it. It's not Miss Y/n" Danny said letting out a sigh of relief.

"BAD NEWS?" Micheal wrote.

"one, they're trying to get her fired, and take her away from here. Two, steal her money. And something even worse for three."

"Now that we have an idea of the situation we're free to tell the others." Hannibal said standing up, brushing of his orange jumpsuit.

'YES.' Micheal wrote throwing the paper in Danny's face.

BACK TO Y/N:

"Are you serious about this? Miss L/n?" Patrick said holding a strong grip on my waist, "You can barely stand." He said chuckling.

"You and Billy are here, so I'll been fine" Y/n said reassuring them, only getting a hum back in approval.

Stepping out of the building my eyes squinted since I haven't seen the sun in a while, "Billy doesn't like sun. Sun bad." Billy grunts.