chp-9

Next day
Ishan is currently in the dining hall where his teammates are also present. He is sitting beside Vatsal quietly and having his food.

Hardik
Ishu come and sit with me .

Ishan
No need I am good here . Who would apparently want to sit with you .

Rohit
Ishan!!! You do not speak like that.. what happened baccha ?

Ishan
Nothing I just came into my senses.

Rohit
Ishan speak properly. Is anything wrong?

Ishan
None of your business Bhai

Mayank
Ishu! He is older than you .

Ishan
As if I care . I hate every single member sitting in this room .

Surya
Ishan if anything is wrong talk to us . Do not speak like this. This is not you . You are a sweet jolly and bubbly type of person. This is not you speaking.

Ishan
I was done pretending. I cannot act like I am always happy when I am not. Being the happy jolly person I just became a clown to you guys . "Ishan Kishan the clown of the Indian cricket team . He never gets a chance to play but he is kept in the team to entertain everyone."
This is the real me . I am angry and I hate you guys and I am like this only . If you have a problem you can leave .

Hardik
ISHAN!!!

Rohit
Ishan baccha talk to us. what's wrong with you did anyone say anything to you ? We all care about you .

Hardik
Yes Ishu we love you

Ishan
What's wrong with me!? Nothing is wrong with me . And stop with the care bullshit . No-one of you cares about me especially not you Rohit Bhai .

I was there traveling with the team for 2 years continuously. I did not get to play. I did not get to play and when I used to play it was only when someone was not there injured or any other reason . I made a 200 but was dropped the next match WHY ? You ruined my career. You are a bad captain . I was not with you guys I was on a break but did you talk to me Rohit Bhai ? No you did not. You guys always made me feel worthless. I am a substitute for my own best friend. In the world cup I played 2 matches because he was sick. sometimes when I see him I get jealous thinking that why not me . Why do I not get opportunities. Not only him but everyone. For the BCCI and You Rohit Bhai everyone is a priority but not me

And you Hardik Bhai you do not love me . For you also I am a source of entertainment. You did a lot of things for me thank you I am really happy about that. But you can never love anyone other than you .

I was a duffer I realised it late . I did not realise my own worth . But now I am done with you guys but do not worry when you all will be sad or want to hear a joke . I will pretend to be the same Ishan and make you all happy. Do not worry . After all I am the clown of the team .

( Everyone fell silent listening to Ishan . Rohit and Hardik have tears in their eyes . Which are threatening to fall from there eyes)

Mayank
ISHAN HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING.

Ishan
Oh now you spoke . You know I have always wanted to say to you this . Stop poking your nose in my business. Stop clinging onto me every now and then .
You all pretend to care about me but every one of you know that you all want me to make you guys happy. Like I said before you guys think of me as a clown nothing else. For every single one of you I am just a joker. Anyone is sad you all will come to me and say "go talk to him na Ishu once something is wrong with him." I am paid to play cricket not to be your personal therapist.
I HATE EVERYONE OF YOU EVERY SINGLE ONE OF--