chp-30

Abhishek
Mayuu talk to me na

Mayank
Get lost

Abhishek
Arre mayu pleaseeeee.... Tell me what did I do?

Mayank
Oh so you don't know your mistake.

Abhishek
I am sure I did nothing. Tell me what happened.

Mayank
You ate the last packet of Maggie.

Abhishek
Am sorry----- hainnn I did not eat it.

Ishan
No Mayuu he did I saw it with my own eyes.

Abhishek
Ishu Don't lie yaar

Ishan
Shub am I lying? We saw him eat it right?

Shubman
Yes and he even said "Mayank ko mat bolna"

Mayank
I am not talking to you ever. Get lost...

( Ishan & Shubman slowly left the room leaving a fighting couple behind)

Shubman
Ishu jhut kyu bola

Ishan
Itna himmat se merese Mayank ka hath maang rha tha. Itni bakwas ki hai usne . Thori saza to milegi na meri jaan .

Shubman
Ishu let's put mayonnaise in Virat bhai's shampoo?

Ishan
Arrre besttt anddddd let's put that shampoo in Siraj bhai's toothpaste.

Shubman
Tussi great ho .

Ishan
Shub let's go on a date today? Dinner date . Please

Shubman
Yessssss why not .

At Dinner Date

Shubman
Ishu you booked the whole place ?

Ishan
Learning from you babyyy

Shubman
Ishu jab hum shadi karlenge--
( Ishan spits out water )

Ishan
S-sorry what

Shubman
After we get married call me "aap"

Ishan
Huh?

Shubman
I mean jaise humare suhagrat Wale din tu mujhe haldi ka dudh laake dena. 
Tu bed pe apna muh ghunghat mein rakh ke baithna aur sharmana . Mein tera ghunghat bataunga aur tu sharmana. 
Tu mujhe "aap" bolna "pati parmeshwar" yeh sab bolna. 
( Ishan opens his shoes )

Ishan
Tujhe joota khane ka Mann tha toh pehle bol deta mein Paisa laga ke yeh jagah ki booking nhi karta. 
Itni bakwas karne ki zarurat nhi thi.

Shubman
Tu mujhse baat karte hue sharmayega na? Please

Ishan
My foot. Itni maar marunga na tujhe.

Shubman
Arre meri hone wali wife

Ishan
Chal be chuti---
( A message popped up on Ishan's phone .

Vatsal bff 💖
Kishmish I am leaving your life for good. Forgive me for everything. My mother's last wish is to spend all my time with her and leave the revenge I have wasted my life into. I hope you forget me. I will never come back. I got to know of several secrets unfolded to me by my mother. I cannot show my face to you . I am ashamed of myself that much but I wish to hear your voice once before I leave India for good.
Call me after reading... )

Shubman
Kya huaaaa

Ishan
I will be back. 
( Ishan ran from the table leaving a surprised Shubman.

Ishan went inside the washroom and with a trembling hand called Vatsal.

On call
Vatsal- Kishmish
Ishan- w-what do you mean by last wish?
Vatsal- Doctor said she only have 1 month left. ( Vatsal said crying)
Ishan- what happened to her?
Vatsal- She had throat cancer. I was too blinded in other things to see her condition. She is my only family left and I want the best for her. Kishmish you were my only friend and best friend. I hurted you the most.  I know I do not deserve forgiveness but please try to forgive me . I was a kid back then and I got influenced by that monster b-but the truth is I was an emotional fool . All I can say is that he faked his death. Kishu I am sorry I did not trust you . I gave you the biggest trauma and I still haunted you after coming back but believe me I am sorry.
I removed all the spies I had from all your teammates and members . I wish you and Shubman can have a great life ahead .
One last thing Kishmish it was never one sided. I realised it too late.  You might think of me as a maniac but I am sorry.
Ishan- V-vatsal..
Vatsal- I love you Ishan Kishan.... Have a great life ahead.
Ishan- I hate you
Vatsal- Trust me I know. I hate myself too.
Ishan- You left me when I needed you the most . I still carry the burden of distancing you from your father. I carry the burden of his death
Vatsal- He is alive.... He left my mother and me to be with the man of his dreams.
I-I cannot speak any longer. My throat hurts Kishmish . I did not mean to hurt you. You were the best person that came into my life after my mum.
I hope I rot in hell.
( The line ends)

Ishan
Y-you can't do this to me. I will hate you till death . You cannot just ask for forgiveness like this. You don't deserve my Forgiveness. VATSAL WHY DID YOU RUIN ME LIKE THIS? WHY VATSAL WHY??? I LOVED YOU . I WAS READY TO DIE FOR YOU VATSAL I LOVED YOU TILL DEATH.

( Ishan fell down crying. Slowly a pair of arms were wrapped around him . He hugged Shubman crying heavily and slept in his embrace. )

Vatsal's thought
I never wanted to hurt anyone. I never wanted to be the villian in my love's life. I guess I deserve hell.

________________________________________________________________________________

Who actually deserves punishment? How will Shubman react to Ishan's past ? What will happen next? So many questions want to know
Stay tuned

The person who really deserves punishment will get it.