chp-29

After the IPL

Ishan
You did it Shubie.... You won your first season as IPL captain. You did it.  I am so proud of you meri jaan. 

Shubman
I did it because I had your support by my side and someone told me they will only accept my proposal when I win the IPL 2024 .
So now officially you are my boyfriend.

Ishan
Who am I to say a no to the Shubman Gill? People die to be with you and I am getting a chance I am more than happy you know.

Shubman
Life with you makes perfect sense. You’re not only my best friend but now my boyfriend.
From the moment I met you, I knew my adventure had just begun.
I fell in love with you for a million tiny reasons and it still keeps happening again and again.

Ishan
I love you too....
I am not  someone whobyiu think I am.  Soo
Shub I want to prepare you from before if ever in the future. I change my behaviour change . If I do not act the same . If I go far from you. Please hold onto me I will be back. I will be back to be with you so please wait for me. 

You know  the thought of us being 2gether was something that made me afraid. I thought about the world. I thought about everyone and everything apart from you and me . 
I thought that How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall? But watching you stand alone
All of my doubts suddenly went away

Shubman
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Ishan
Oh thousand years? Then I cannot be with with you coz you are technically a ghost . You are 1000 years old oh my god . Such a big age difference

Shubman
Age is just a number darling .

Ishan
And jail is just a room .

Shubman
Uff leave it Ishu . You ruined the moment. I was going with the sync.

Ishan
Everything aside . What if the world gets to know. What if they hate us? I mean I can accept the trolling  and it won't matter to me but you it will ruin your career . It will ruin you .

Shubman
Honestly sometimes I feel what do we even mean by world will accept us or not, society will accept or not. Na to hum unn logo ko jaante hai na wo hume. Jo genuinely hume pyaar krte hai, samajte hai they will support us. Warna society ka kya hai Ishu they will toh never accept anyone, it will find one or the other way to hate a person.

Let me give you az example. Hardik Bhai went back to MI. If Hardik Bhai would have refused the offer they would have said "Jo team ne career banaya ussi ko reject kar diya" "Jo team yaha tak layi hai tu ussi ko mana kar rha hai" and when he changed they said things.

Whatever we will do they will comment on us. Even if they do I don't care till I have you by my side. Be with me and we will fight together.

Ishan
Leave it all and get your heavy head off my lap. Get up you old man

( Shubman is lying down in a garden with his head on Ishan's lap . While Ishan is caressing his hair.  Right after that steamy night Shubman wanted to talk to Ishan but to his surprise. Ishan initiated a conversation. The two of them confessed about the feelings they hold for each other . While Ishan told Shubman to focus on winning IPL and then winning Ishan as a boyfriend)

Shubman
Call me old and I won't get up. 

Ishan
Uff ok I won't now get up....( Shubman was slowly getting up) You have grown so old you cannot even get up fast . Buddha

Shubman
I am Buddha but you are the one who will have problem walking if you call me that once more.
( Ishan gathering all the force removed Shubman's head and stood up)

Ishan
Ohhhh catch me if you can my old man I hope you can run fast. 
( Ishan shouted running away)

Shubman
I will and then I will not leave you. Ishu

Ishan
Do not leave me ever just catch me.

( Ishan and Shubman started running around in the garden.  They both were laughing looking at each other.
After a few minutes of running around. Ishan got tired stopped and threw himself on the ground)

Ishan
I-I a..am done w-waittt

Shubman
I caught you.
( Shubman sat down on the ground beside Ishan and looked at him with a mischievous grin on his face. )

Ishan
N..no n-noo d-don't..... Shubie don't

Shubman
Old man huhhh
( Shubman started tickling Ishan all over making. Ishan was laughing out loud.  Soon they both hugged each other and kept laying down together. Ishan's head was on Shubman's hand. )

Ishan
Heyy recently we haven't done something to annoy our teammates. And especially Abhi that guy he is constantly getting on my nerves. I want to just you know
( Ishan said maing fists and punching in the air . )

Shubman
Ok ok.  What should we do???

Ishan
At first you know as I thought we should cook for them because I love cooking but

Shubman
They love the food we make them and we want to annoy them so food cancel

Ishan
Yeah but we will do something mischievous.
( Ishan looked at Shubman with a smirk on his face . )

Shubman
Lets dance my love .
( Shubman stood up and forwarded his hand to Ishan)
Tum ne na jana
Ke main deewana
Lekar aaya hoon dil ka nazrana
Mere dil ki hai jo daastan
Suno na suno na sunlo na
Humsafar mujhi ko chunlo na
Suno na suno na sunlo na
Tum ne na jana
Ke main deewana
Lekar aaya hoon dil ka nazrana
Mere dil ki hai jo daastan
Suno na suno na sunlo na
Humsafar mujhi ko chunlo na
Suno na suno na sunlo na

Ishan
Mein tumpe Marta hu
Mein sach kehta hu
Maan ke dekhlo mujhse jahan
Sunno na sunno na
Sun lo na
Humsafar mujhko chun lo na

( Shubman picked Ishan up and kissed all over his face . He ran around with Ishan in his arms . Smiled at his love and they both shared a little kiss)

________________________________________________________________________________

Will everything be alright? Is this happy paradise gonna stay forever? Is Ishan forgetting someone? What will happen next? So many questions want to know
Stay tuned .