chp-12

Rohit's pov
I ran towards him and Ishan's leg stumbled and he fell on the terrace . Thank God I sighed in relief but then anger took over me at the thought of him committing suicide.

I couldn't control myself and I immediately slapped him hard .

Rohit
Pagal hai kya chota baccha hai kya tu kya kar rha tha.............. Ishan kuch bolega tu.......... Ishan aur gussa mat dila bol kyu aisi kya majburi thi Teri tu suicide pe aagya .

Ishan
I was not going to jump. I am a coward.... Yes I thought of it and was there for the same reason but I couldn't bring myself to jump and give up on my life . My heart couldn't muster up the courage.

Ishan's pov
( Rohit hugs Ishan)

Rohit
Ishu koi pareshan hai toh bolna aise chup mat reh. Tereko patta bhi hai tu kya karne ja rha tha . What would have happened to your parents? You brother? Hardik ? Shubman? Mayank? Me? What would have happened to all of us . Have you thought about it ? Without you how would I be able to function!?

Ishan
You shouldn't care about me b-because I do not c-care about you at all . You r-ruined me .

Rohit
Yeah and I am an owl .

( What should I do? Why am I always so clueless ? Anything happens and I don't know what to do next )

Ishan
Leave me just the way I am please I beg you .

Rohit
I won't . Let me tell you I am going to know what is wrong with you anyhow.

Ishan
B-but you hate me . When You were replaced from your position of captain. I was the only MI member who did not contact you . You and I were not in connection for months. I stood by with Hardik Bhai when everyone was hating him . You think that I am bad .
So why ? Why why are you acting like you care about me . When you don't I know you hate me . Whole my life I have dealt with fake emotional encounters so please spare me .

Rohit
You are wrong. I was the one who didn't contact you . I couldn't bring myself to talk to you when you left the team because somewhere I was responsible for everything happening with you . I was guilty that I couldn't protect you from the dirty politics . I should have fought with the BCCI to give you more chances . I failed as a captain.

Ishan
You are not a failed captain. You are one of the best captains I know.
You did not have any fault. In my condition. It was me who wasn't enough. I was lacking in skills . I wasn't capable enough to represent the country.

Rohit
Stop Ishu you are not allowed to say these words for Ishan Kishan . Not at all . Ishan Kishan is a great person and definitely not a clown .

Ishan
I am sorry for those words . Ro Bhai I did not mean them . I was in a position where I couldn't do anything else .

Rohit
Share your problem with me . What happened to you in the past 2 days? Is it because of Vatsal? Do you want me to torture and kill him?

( I did not know but listening to him I started crying hard. I again became weak but I cannot hold it any longer. I am tired of everything. I was crying really hard and then I hugged him tightly)

Ishan
B-Bhai w-wo . V-vatsal w-wo mein

Rohit
Chup mere baccha mat ro . Vatsal ne kuch Kiya hai? I do not know him but I sensed some hatred between Mayank and him .

Ishan
Wo actually---

Vatsal
Rohit sir you sensed some hatred between Mayank and who? Tell me who should I kill? Did someone trouble them? Why is my kishmish crying? What is wrong with you?

(No please . Vatsal came at the wrong moment. He saw me with Rohit Bhai this is not good at all . I know I am going to be punished. I know it . I cannot even lie now? Please god save me .)

Rohit
Nothing. I wanted to know the reason behind his rudeness towards us and the team . I wanted to know why our dear Ishu changed but it's alright he doesn't want to answer . All he says that he is happy to have you around and he doesn't need any of us . He started crying when I said that if he have that much problem with us he can leave the team .
He is just a cry baby. God knows what will happen to him .

Vatsal
You are talking about my best friend I am sorry I cannot hear these words again him .

( I was shocked. Why did Rohit Bhai lie? He saved me . But why did he lie.

I was bought to reality after Vatsal held my hand gently and started taking me with him . It was the same gentle touch of years ago. Fuck it)

Author's pov
Few hours later

Rohit
When he heard Vatsal's voice he looked so scared so I lied to Vatsal . I know it everyone knows when Vatsal came back Ishan changed. So Mayank and Hardik tell me what am I missing? How were they exactly related in the past. I know that you guys are aware of something that the team and I aren't aware of .

( Rohit told today's incident to Hardik and Mayank )

Mayank
It's Ishan's wish to tell you or not . All I can say is you are right . Things are wrong because of Vatsal . I think actually I am sure of it .
Vatsal is a bad human. He has hurted Ishan in several ways . Both physically and mentally.

Hardik
Let it remain between the 3 of us let's talk tomorrow. Vatsal might be keeping tabs on us . So be careful and aware .

Rohit
We need to save Ishan no matter what

Mayank
Yes right

Hardik
No doubt.

________________________________________________________________________________

Will Ishan be alright? Did Rohit figure out everything? Will the 3 be able to save Ishan ? What will happen next? So many questions want to know
Stay tuned .

Another update as told