chp-34

Ishan
Tu chup karega. 

Abhishek
Tu muh band kar.

Ishan
Tu batsman haina. Bowling kyu kar rha kaha fasa diya mereko .

Abhishek
Mein bowler nhi hu.  Bohot talent hai mere mein tere jaise nhi.

Ishan
Maar khayega tu mujhse.

Rohit
EVERYONE GATHER AROUND. ISHAN BRING A PEN AND PAPER FROM YOUR SIDE .

Ishan
OK Bhai

( Ishan and everyone went near Rohit as Rohit called them )

Rohit
Whatever you guys want to order please tell . From India it will be delivered till tomorrow morning. Just tell Ishu he will make the list and then give that list to me. 

Abhishek
Bhaiya why are you telling him? Isko kuch nhi aata .
Ishu likhna aata hai ? Ki mein likhu?

Ishan
Ruk tu kutte .

( Everyone kept telling Ishan things to order . Ishan silently made a list . Then it was Abhishek's turn )

Abhishek
Aam ka achar .
Little biscuits
2 se 3 tshirt mere Ghar se agar ho paye toh he .

Ishan
Chal likh Diya kutte .
( Everyone's name was written and the things they ordered but in Abhishek's turn.
Ishan wrote Kutte ke liye aam ka achar
Kutte ke biscuits
Kutte ke 3 tshirt .
So what will come for Abhishek?
Who knows?

Then Ishan gave the list to Rohit who did not read it and mailed it to someone)

Shubman's side

Shubman, Mayank & Virat is sitting on the chair while the men around them kept torturing Pankaj .

Shubman
Cut his one finger. 

Virat
Shubman.....
How will Ishan feel when he will get to know you tortured someone this bad. I am outraged as well with what he did to Ishan but we are not murderers. If we do these things what will be the difference between us and them. 

One random man
Virat sir.... Shubman sir and Mayank sir is not going to dirty there hands.  We do this job we are here for that. We will have blood on our hands but not let it's single drop dirty them .

( The next moment one of Pankaj's finger was cut and he was crying and begging in pain.  )

Shubman
You used acid on one of your boyfriend's eye right didn't you? Even if it was just a spoon but you did . You even kept your boyfriend hungry for 2 days .
Guys you know what to do .

( The men held Pankaj's face firmly and pour a little cup of acid on his left eye . While he shouted in pain and then they forcefully made him drink a spoon full of acid and the next moment Mayank ram out of the place vomiting. )

Virat
I am going to go after him. 

( Saying that Virat ran out to Mayank .
Who was puking everything he ate.  Virat wend behind and patted his back . )

Virat
Heyyy breath slowly. You are fine.
It's because of the blood.  I guess

Mayank
I am scared bhaiii. It's not the blood I know it has been happening from 3 weeks already. This is why I never wanted to get into a relationship.

Virat
Huh? Is Abhishek treating you wrong? Did he do something?
I guess something is wrong with you stomach. If it's been happening from long. 

Mayank
N-no Bhai. How can I say this ? It might sound absolutely unreal and dumb foolish everything but I guess I am-----
( Mayank was breathing abnormally and he fainted right there .
Virat picked Mayank placed him in the car and ran inside to call Shubman)

Virat
Shub wo Mayank wo behosh ho gaya. Usko hospital leke Jana hoga.

Shubman
Behosh?????
What happened?????

Virat
Aur kaise language mein bole . He fainted. He was vomiting and saying something he teared up and boom he was unconscious the next moment.

Shubman
Aap gadi nikalo mein aata hu.  Rohit Bhai ko call kardo .

( Virat left hurriedly. Shubman had concern all over his face but before leaving he took a metal rod from a man and then he went near Pankaj and inserted that rod just between his legs in anger. The seat was torn and his leg was not hurt . )

Shubman
I won't kill you.  They will because I don't want to be someone Ishu doesn't deserve.
Because of you my friend is unconscious I guess because of the blood . Now you will pay for that also.

Kill him and just dump his body somewhere . I won't be back but do not give him an easy death .

( Saying that Shubman left .
Ab jaisa death aaplog ko dekhna hai Pankaj ka imagine karlo.  )

Ishan's side

Ishan and Abhishek were literally on top of each other and pulling each other's hair.  Just because Abhishek ate Ishan's strawberry cupcake. It was stupid but the 2 of them were fighting. The match was going to start in 30  minutes.
India won the toss and elected to bat first.

They kept pulling and beating each other . When Rohit called them. )

Rohit
Tumlog dono Shanti se meri baat suno ladna band karo

Ishan & Abhishek together
Iski galti thi... Meine bola na Teri thi... Tu chup reh toh

Rohit
Tumlog dono chup raho.

Ishan & Abhishek together
Arre bhaii isne----

Rohit
Chuppp Mayank hospital mein hai.

Ishan
Ohh.. HAIN KYAAA ?

Abhishek
B-bhaii mereko sunayi nhi diya.

Ishan
Abhi aaram se saans le sab thik hai. Mayank thik hoga.

Abhishek
Bhai mujhe hospital Jana hai...

Rohit
Abhi you need to play the match.

Abhishek
Kaisa baat kar rhe ho aap? Mera boyfriend hospital mein hai aur mein match khelu?

Ishan
Abhi sunn meri baat Mayank thik hoga mein janta hu .

Rohit
Ishan will go to the hospital. Mayank has called for Ishan but A-abhi he doesn't want to see you right now. He was taken to the hospital an hour ago. Now 4 mins back he regained consciousness and he is calling Ishan.
So Abhi you need to play. 

Abhishek
Doesn't want to see me?
( Abhishek's eyes teared up and Ishan quickly hugged him and started patting his back.  )

________________________________________________________________________________

Stay tuned .

I am out on a small vacation so wasn't able to update. 
It is short but the next chapter will fulfill it.