prologue

"Hurt me," he breathed heavily, his eyes befalling you with a lustful gaze. "I'm yours. You own me — hurt me."

"Get in line, kid," you cooed, lifting his chin with the tip of your clawed finger. Alastor's eyes were wide and begging, his body quivering beneath you, his knees on the ground. Your sharp heel dug into his thigh, pushing him farther onto the ground every time he attempted to stand.

"Please..." he whined just above a whisper. His ears were folded, and it was hot and stifling in the room with sex and lust. "Forget Lucifer. I'm all you need."

You tutted. "I never took you for a beggar, Alastor."

"For you," he broke into a sultry smile, taking your gloved hand and bringing it to his lips. He closed one eye, tilting his head, his hair crashing against his perspired forehead, his face flushed. "...Your Grace."

"I'm not stupid," you hissed, and with a whoosh of your hand, a hot pink opaque collar materialized around his neck, and you harshly grabbed the chain attached to it and pulled him closer. "You want your soul back, don't you? Looking for a back door are we? You can't escape this, kid, know that."

He choked on the chain, bringing his hands to the collar and pulling on it to let some air in. His eyes brimmed with tears and he shivered in delight.

"You're sick," you spat, but your face broke into a sharp-toothed grin. "Whaaat? You're actually enjoying this? That's new... I've never had a victim before pleasure in the pain I delivered them... Maybe I will allow you to earn your soul back."

"How?"

You grinned even wider, flashing your rows of razor sharp teeth, your eyes growing dark and glowing a striking hot pink. "With... a favor.."

༒︎

[A/N] - WELCOME TO ANOTHER LOVE TRIANGLE (plus vox lol) FANFIC MY LOVELIESSSS💞💞

yet again starting another fanfic in the middle of an other one... *sigh*... i never change do i?

note that this fanfic contains mature and sexual themes between both lucifer and alastor and vox, so reader discretion is advised! there will be blood violence etc so if you're sensitive to that kinda stuff beware!

another note before we begin... i am very aware that alastor is canonically aroace. so am i. and we still feel. aroace is defined as a spectrum where the holder of the label experiences little to no sexual/romantic attraction. however, that doesn't mean it doesn't happen, and for me, it does on the occasion. therefore, in this story, for alastor, this will be the case. remember that this is a FICTIONAL story with FICTIONAL characters with a FICTIONAL plot. but other than that, enjoy💞💞

see you next chapter!! 🩷

-R.J