shitheads.

(Lots of grammar mistake in the last chapter 🤐🙈)
Short chapter ~

Shubman: Are you sure You'll be alright?

Ishan: Yes, shub just go..no need to worry

Shub: but still than I'm worried

Ishan: goshhh Shubman Gill ill throw you out or?? You're going out by yourself?? You'll be late

Shubman: Fine~Fine I'm leaving, just call me if you need help
(Ishan nods)

Today was Jadeja's Birthday one of a close Friend of Shubman. But Shubman was resisting to go to the Birthday party as Ishan was not feeling well.

After Shubman left, Ishan was about to lie down on the bed when he got a call.

Ishan: hello..

Shreyas: Ishan!!!!! Come fast!!

Ishan: where?!!!

Shreyas: Here!!

Ishan: GOSHHH WHERE??

(one the other side of the phone)
Surya: Shreyas fucking Iyer! Stop the fucking nonesense (he snatch the phone from him) hey ishan could u like come to the city mall ones...

Ishan: i c-

Surya: they won't let us go ..p-please....

Ishan: why tho??..

Surya: we will explain you afterwards...pls come..

Ishan(sigh): ok ill c-

Surya: with some money..

Ishan: for?

Surya: just please...

Ishan: fine ~~ how much??

Shreyas: ...around 12k
(He hurrily cut the call)

Ishan groan as he felt like his head is cut into pieces. With red eye, and weak body he grab his purse and left the room

------------------ City mall----------------
Ishan contacted Surya about their whereabout. Where he saw Surya looking so done, whereas Shreyas is shitting out his pant with irritation while quarrelling with one of the worker.

Ishan: Surya? Shreyas??

Surya (sigh): Thank God Ishu..

Ishan: wh-

Surya: where's the money??

*With a confuse face Ishan handed Surya the money*

Surya: Here's the money NOT so Good worker!!

Worker: Well it was both of yours fault!

Shreyas: It was an accident!!

Worker: whatever now i got the money

Shreyas: bi-

*Surya dragged him away*

Ishan: Now tell me why? You two monkeys decided to trouble me!!

Surya: well...Me and Shreyas came here for shopping..than we both..at the same time saw a jacket..we begin to quarrel from there...than we started pulling the jacket from both side.. Than boom..the jacket was torn into two parts...

Ishan: Than that was both of yours fault! Why were you guys screaming at the worker??

Shreyas: We decided to pay for the jacket..but that bitch worker said 'Only cash'!..and we didn't have cash...so from there...

Ishan: God!!! Shitheadss..

*Ishan was now getting frustrated not only Because of His two friends but also Because of his unwell health. He could feel the warmness a rousing in his body. His head was about the explode with pain, he was feeling light headed*.

Ishan: g-guys.... (He took a deep breath while his legs gave up as he kneel on the ground)

Surya: Ishu what happen?

Ishan: Ta-

*Ishu fainted on Surya's arm*

On the other side---

Shubman was sitting all alone, he wanted to enjoy with the others but his mind would always trace back to Ishan and he would be worried. While having an argument with himself that 'Ishan will be alright and he would call him he was not feeling alright' when he got a call.

Shubman: hello
Shreyas: Shubman where are you?? Come home fast!
Shubman: what happen??
Shreyas: Ishan he fainted!!

Not only a second and shubman ran out of the building.

Time skip>

Shubman ran out from the car not caring to lock it.

Shubman: Ishan!!

Surya: Shubman...

Shubman: How did these happen??

*Surya and Shreyas explained everything to Him*

Shubman: SHREYAS IYER AND SURYA KUMAR YADAV YOU TWO ARE SHITHEADS!!

Surya: Its Surya Yadav Kumar..y-
( Surya zip his mouth as he saw Shubman giving him a death glare)

Shreyas: we didn't kn-

Ishan: shubman??..you came so early

Shubman: goshh Ishu (he kneel down near the bed) i said i would stay here with you but you said y-

Ishan(smile): Shubi I'm okay now..it was just....i was tired..i guess yeah...plus it was hot..

Shubman: You're not moving an inch from this bed, You're taking rest!!

Ishan(chuckle): ok~..

Surya:  Ishu we are really sorry..we didn't knew you were sick..and if we knew that we wouldn't forced you to cone..

Ishan: well its okay but you two are really shit heads (chuckle) from now i should call you Shithead Shreyas Iyer and Shithead Surya Kumar Yadav (laughs)

Surya(sigh): Its Y-A-D-A-V K-U-M-A-R

Ishan: whatever ~

Shubman : you guys would have just bought that, after all you both share clothes together 'All the time'

Shreyas and Surya both look at each other

Shreyas/Surya: we never thought of that

Ishman: That's why we call you guys *Shitheads*

They both said as they quote the word with their finger