Interview (ft. Larry Stylinson)

Short oneshot

Where Ishan and Shubman is in America  and was called in the Late Night Talk Show by James Corden.

James: Todays !guys we are inviting the sensational Cricket Stars of India Ishan Kishan and Shubman Gill!!! Lets give an applause!!
*James announced as the audience started to clap with eagerness to meet the young stars from India*

James: Todays !guys we are inviting the sensational Cricket Stars of India Ishan Kishan and Shubman Gill!!! Lets give an applause!!*James announced as the audience started to clap with eagerness to meet the young stars from India*

Tae's outfit- Shubman / Yoongi's outfit- Ishan (🙈whipped for taegi gurlll)

*They both took a seat*

James: Hello guys ~

Ishman: hello~

James: let me start of by~ How do you feel here in America?

Ishan: its good..amazing (chuckle) we hardly visit America so yeah its amazing here.

Shubman: yeah staying here is very awesome and + it's a big opportunity of being invited in the most famous and successful show.

James: I'm also very glad to have you guys here. You guys are very successful both play for the Indian Cricket team so how does it feel being able to play for India?

Shubman: well..its a very big opportunity for us for being selected in the team..cause its not easy to play in international level..so yeah its the best thing.

Ishan: for me playing for India is a Big thing cause I'm able to serve india and bring the country to the top .

James: Ok, I'm gonna ask some questions and you have to reply using this thing. In Green  its written I have and in Red its I have not. So are you ready?

Ishman: yes!

James: The first question is
1) Have you guys ever sneak out from the hotel at night?

Ishman: (Green)

James: wow..totally together (smirk)

Shubman(laughing): yes~

James: next question 2) Who is more likely to become angry fast?

Shubman: totally Ishan

Ishan: the cause of the 'anger' is him

James: last one 3) who surrenders first like 'Asking forgiveness'

Ishan: Shubman

Shubman: me~~  but he's too hard to convince.

James: hah..Now this topic is abit personal but your ship has been sailing alot plus you guys are already in a relationship.. In today's world coming out as a Gay is a bit difficult so how like did some people inspired you guys? To come out?

Ishan: to be honest yes..and that couple is pretty famous..they had faced a lot of difficulty but they never let the negative overcome them

Shubman(smile): They are our role model..we were able to do it only because of them..

James: And i guess they are (smiling) larry stylinson?

Ishman: yes!

James: You know guys since they were in the XFactor they were pretty close, they were young back than but their bondage was really strong..i Really adored them they are like my kid..

Shubman: On top of that This Show was where they came out (smile)

James(smile): Yes! And im very proud of them. Oh and Do you guys know that just last week they talked about you guys on an interview

Ishman: yeah..

James: video to be put up in the screen

Larry: interview

Louis: the lads are young but they are brave..they took a very hard step to come out and i say im pretty impressed

Harry: I just pray that they have an everlasting relationship like me and Louis
*he said while grabbing Louis' Waist and pulling him towards his chest*

Louis(blush): Harry~~
....

Ishan: goshhh they look so cute..

Shubman: yeah like us
*he did the same action Harry did to Louis*

James: guyss i feel like a 'third well'

Ishan(blush): Shubman..

James: You guys totally look like Larry stylinson's Sons.

Shubman: we are ! But not just sibling~~ how can i make this cute guy as my brother

James(laughing): Shubman is being very bold today.

Ishan was a Blushing mess now they were on live and Shubman can't stop being cheesy

James(sigh): now its time to say goodbye ...its was Really nice to have yoy guys here

Ishan: thank you very much James for inviting us here

Shubman: yeah thank you so much

James: your welcome guys~

On the other side ~
Virat: When did Shubman become this confident?
*he said while looking towards the other ICT members who were looking athe big screen*

Hardik: Surely~~ Ishu gave him a nice beating to say that

Rohit: Ishu look like a blushing mess tho

Jadeja: A~c~t~i~n~g guys my baby Is acting~~

The end