He was my Everything (2)

There was sorrows and sadness all around the Gill's mansion. Weeping from around all the corners of the room can be heard...a coffin box was laid in the middle of the room..surrounded by people .

Mr.Gill: Ishu papa wants you to wake up now..please wake up Ishu...
(He said while kneeling down hugging the coffin and crying out)*who knew the most dangerous can surrender Everything and take his emotion out*

Surya: M-Mr Gill please...take care of yourself
/Surya Kumar Yadav: Right hand man of Mr.Kill/

Shubman: I-ishu...you said y-you will never leave me!!!

*shubman said as he tried to touch the wooden box with his trembling hands*

??: We need to take the coffin box away sir....

That was the last minute in the Gill's mansion where their only source of Happiness was taken away from them Their only baby Ishan/

Present-

Shubman: Surya...you know even after i lost my eyesight... He didn't left me alone...he was always there for me...I wasn't a-ble to see him for the last time when i lost my eye sight...and ..wasn't even able to see his dead body...and after i regain mt eyesight...he is no more ..w-why?!!!

*Surya went and hug Shubman who was unable to held his own posture*

Surya: Ishan won't be happy if he sees you like this Shubman...You have to be Strong! Brave! We've to destroy those life who had destroyed us Shubman! We've to kill the murderer of Ishu.

Shubman: I won't spare their lives!!!

Next Day>>

Everyone was stood in the halls of the Gill Mansion. Dressed up with arms and Everything that were helpful for them.
Shubman was explaining his men's about the plan when someone in a wheelchair interrupted them.

Mr.Gill: S-shub..

Shubman: Dad..what are you doing down here?

Mr.Gill: Shubman t-the day had finally come?
*Mr.Gill was half paralyzed after a deadly accident*

Shubman(kneeling down): Yes, Dad The D-Day has finally come..after 5 years dad and I promise I'm gonna destroy them.

Mr.Gill: T-they killed our I-ishu baby... No m-mercy for them

Shubman: Yes dad no mercy now you just go up and rest..I promise when i return back ill be bringing back the head of that person!

Time skip--
(Targeted location)

Shubman: Surya, Bumrah, Jadeja and 4 of you go behind the house

Shubman: Surya, Bumrah, Jadeja and 4 of you go behind the house. Chahal, Shardul and Kuldeep wait here with the cars until the green signal and Rishabh, Shreyas, Madhwal, David, Coetzee follow me