I need him (angst) 1

Past~~

Two boys who fell in love, yeah two boys. Both face many challenges in their love life, they have to go through many ups and down. One was happy where nobody said anything to him, whereas the other one faced a lot of hatred. He was Ishan Kishan a fine young man 25 years old.

Ishan sat inside an empty room, curiosity got him as he look around the room when he was startled when someone turned him around.

'Ishan kishan' the man said with a smirk

Ishan: M-Mr...Gill..you are the one who called me here??

Mr.Gill (smirk): Yes, Mr.Kishan and I've a very important word to talk with you
(He said as he took a seat in front of ishan)

Ishan: and what is it Mr.Gill?

Mr.Gill: you know I've never liked you, you know i don't have a problem if my son fell in love with a boy But..if 'That kind of boy' is you i never agree.

Ishan: M-mr Gill...what do you mean??

Mr.Gill: there is a huge difference between you and Shubman. He is from a high class and you? What about you? Does your father even have a land of his own?? Do he have a suitable job? D-

Ishan: Mr.Gill That's very inappropriate for you to say that! Shubi Doesn't have a problem in that! We may be poor, we may not have a land, my father may not have a suitable job! But we have a family!! That teaches us not to look down on someone, A father who had worked day and night just to feed *a one day meal for his family!!* A father who taught there son's that 'Money is not just everything but love is'!

Mr.Gill: stop with your nonesense! I don't want to hear anything, i call you here to tell you to breakup with my son! He Doesn't deserve a guy like you!! What have you even done for him huh?? While he did everything!! You will never make him Happy Ishan Kishan!!!

Ishan sat there not even moving an inch. He know he was poor can't afford or pay back whatever Shub has done for him...but he was really touched by Mr Gill's words about him not able to make shubman happy

(Time skip)
After meeting Mr.Gill, Ishan was still in his thoughts about making Shubman happy..

Ishan: I-ls shub not really happy?? With me...i-i can't make him happy??...
(He murmurs to himself when someone entered his room)

Shubman: Ishu...

Ishan: S-shubi.... (Hugs him)

Shubman:...let's run away...Ishu...i can't do this anymore!!

Ishan: what are you saying??? Shubman?!

Shubman: My father had arranged my marriage Ishu!

Ishan: w-what...it can't be...

Shubman: That's why Ishu lets runs away..far from every time

(Ishan shook his head)

Ishan: No...m-my parents...No shubi....

Shubman: we can talk with your parents..Ishu..

Ishan: No Shubman!! I can't leave them...they don't have anyone apart from me!!!

Shubman: THAN WHAT? DO YOU WANT ME TO MARRY?!!! HUH

Ishan: ATLEAST YOU'LL BE HAPPY!!!

(Shubman closed his eyes while taking a deep breadth)

Shubman: you want m-me to get married?.. Ishu??

Ishan (caressing Shubs cheek): a-atleast YOU'LL be happy..s-shub (sobs)..i can't keep you happy Shubi...You've done everything for me..but i can't do anything...

Shubman: i-im asking you ones more..do y-you want me to get married..)

(Ishan with lot of hesitation nods..he can't help it..someone had already warned him)

Flashback

When Ishan was about to leave the room Mr.Gill Skoe.

Mr.Gill: You'll see your dad committing suicide cause he can't do anything for his family! And i promise that Ishan

Ishan: w-

Mr.Gill: if you don't want that, do as i say

Present--

Shubman: will that make you happy?..

Ishan: .....Yes

(Without any word or glance Shubman dash out from the house

Tbc ⏱