Twin brother 2

Next day-

Since the phone call Shub has been very restless, he would daze out everytime ignoring Ishan who is talking with him. He love Ishan and his career was Important too he was not able to make a decision..

1:30 p.m
Shub: Ishan Let's go..

Ishan: where? shub?

Shub: uh..i wanted to take you Somewhere... Please come..

Ishan: ok sure

......

Shub park the car nearby a greenery place

Ishan: shub..why are we here?

Shub: let's go out..you'll know Everything..

Shub let Ishan stand near a big oak tree, instructing him to close his eyes and count upto 10

Shub: Ish..open your eyes after you count upto 10...start

Ishan: ok..1 ,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

Shub slowly with teary eyes walk away while staring at the new figure who was standing behind Ishan

Ishan: 9 and 10..im opening my eyes
*He slowly open his eyes feeling someone standing behind him*

Ishan: Shub? When did you change your shirt? Is this a magic you wanted to show?

(Ok now this to be noted the person standing In front of Ishan is Shubman *Shub's twin brother*)

Shubman(smirk): nope baby the real show will begin now

Ishan: show?? What are you talking about?

Shubman: boys!
*As Shubman called out the boys Ishan saw two man dragging someone towards him*

Now hell yeah Ishan was so confused and shock at the time..there stood two Shub In front of him

Ishan: w-what!!!! 2 Shub...?

Shubman: im Shubman Gill and this bastard beside me is Shub Gill

Ishan: w.wait...what??? Shub and Shubman is one person..

Shubman: nope baby its two different people

Ishan: you...stop Calling me that! And Shub what is going on here?
*he ask Shub whose head was down*

Shubman: what will he say, let me tell you EVERYTHING.

So sweetheart im the Shubman that you saw for the very first time, the shubman that had ask you out 5 years back. But guess what?? This bastard ruined Everything! He acted like he was me!! He stole you from me!

Ishan: and why would i believe you??

Shubman: you have to..Ish...he took you away from me...
He introduced himself as me...we are twin brothers... So you didn't noticed,..our father too supported him..cause in the family i was the reckless one..i don't take things/studies seriously.. While he was the total opposite..my father had always hated me..

Ishan: is is true Shub??
*he said as he started to tear up*

Sub: y-yes...im so sorry Ish...when i saw you with him for the very first time ....i started to become jealous..i msy be the bright intelligent guy but...every girl/ boy was wrap around his finger...so i came up with the plsn of stealing you from him..

Ishan:w-what?! That's why...you hated being call Shubman?? You lied all this year???

Shub: i- im sorry ish...i was not the one you fell for..he is the one
*he pointed Shubman who was standing all quite*

Shubman: look Ish...i still love you very much...

Ishan: where were you all this year??
* he started hitting shubman's chest while sobbing*

Shubman: i-i have to stand on my own feet first Ish..so that i can give you anything you ask for Ish...

Without saying anything Ishan hug Shubman

Ishan(sob): i-i just need you Shubman..

Shubman: Ish we might not have been together all this year but i promise Ishu...the future gonna be Perfect just you and me and no one else..

The couple hug their hearts out While Shub slowly walk behind...tears following from his eyes

Shub: i love you Ishu...but you don't belong to me..inbthis life... I-i love you
*and he walk away forever from Ishan's life*
The end 🙂