Let The Extermination Begin

Lute's POV:

Today was the day of the extermination, and I was fired up for it. Soon, all those sinners are going to die, and I'm going to enjoy every second of killing them.

I was so ready for when I could come back up and show Emily how much care for her. But then again... would she reject me?

Oh who actually cares, my the part of me that was homophobic was gone now, and even if people were to hate me for it, they can just gey a taste of my angelic speak and then *poof* they're in hell!

But as I was polishing my angelic spear and daydreaming about stabbing Vaggie and finishing her off with it, Adam came up to me.

"Hey, are you sure you want to still go through with this extermination?" He asked.

This was such a confusing thing for Adam to say. I thought he was so damn ready to go kill Charlie and her friends, but I guess not.

"Yes, but why are you asking me?" I responded, "Are you going soft on those sinners or something?"

"No, it's just that Emily is really good friends with them, and do you really think she'll be all too happy if you kill them?" He said.

I had completely forgotten about Emily's feelings, even though I was doing all of this for her. I guess she would be a little disappointed if she lost her best friend Charlie, but honestly, I'm not even too sure if my spear could kill her anyway, so it will be fine.

"I guess not, but -" I was about to say when he interrupted me.

"And Lute, why exactly did you decide to become an exorcist angel in the first place?" He questioned.

He's making this too difficult for me now. This is all so hard for me to take in right now.

"Well, I was born like this, but I only signed up so I could protect Emily from danger..." I sighed.

The first time I met her, some other angels were bullying her for being a seraphim. I couldn't let that happen, so I found an angelic spear on the ground and used it to stab through them, causing them to turn into sinners and fall down to hell.

Ever since then, I've always been trying my hardest to protect her from threats and danger. Even though she has told me many times she doesn't need protection and can do it all herself, I know she can't, and that's why I stay by her side.

And even if I do happen to give a crush on her now, I don't care! I need to save Emily, even if it kills me for my sins!

"So, are you still sure you want to do this extermination?" Adam asked.

It put a finger to my chin in thought, by I knew deep down in my chaotic gay heart of what I wanted...

"Hell yeah, let's go kill some sinners!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, if that's what you want!" Adam replied, shrugging his shoulders, but his bloodthirsty, golden smile came through.

With Adam by my side and all of the other exorcist angels behind me, we flew down to hell, and specifically Hazbin Hotel first. I knew this would be my time to shine and prove I am worthy of Emily's love!

-----

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm so tired right now and even if I wasn't, this still wouldn't have been as long as the other chapters anyway because I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger for next week... or something
The next chapter will be longer, I promise!!!