Part 1: Bad guy Introduction

An arcade machine turns on to see a start screen with 'Insert Coin' flashing. A teen puts in a coin and the screen changes to show a pixel forest with a tree-stump in the center.

My name's Ralph, and I'm a bad guy. Uh, let's see. I'm nine feet tall. I weigh 643 pounds.

Ralph walks up to his tree-stump and goes to sleep. A steamroller comes up and pushes Ralph's stump all the way to the dump.

Got a little bit of a temper on me.

Ralph comes out of his stump to see it now moved to the brick-filled dump.

"Hey! You moved my stump," Ralph yelled as he got angry and punched the air.

My passion bubbles very near the surface, I guess, not gonna lie

Cranes make a big penthouse building and a few folks walk inside. The screen then changes to a 'Choose your Fixer' screen. One of the characters was a man with 'Felix' underneath the character. The other character was a girl with 'y/n' underneath the character. They're wearing a light blue plumber's shirt, dark blue jeans and a blue cap with gold initials, along with an aqua name tag on their shirt, a white undershirt, leather work boots and work gloves along with a plumber's tool belt. Felix had blue eyes, and brown hair while y/n had (e/c) eyes and brown hair. To make y/n different from her older brother, she had her hair in a ponytail and wore some hammer earrings. Her shirt was opened a bit more than Felix's and she has black boots instead of brown ones with a little bit of a heel. Her hat also had her f with her initial instead of an 'Ff' like Felix. They both hold a golden hammer with a pose. Felix had a fist on his hip and his other hand raised the hammer in the air. Y/n put her hand on her waist and held the hammer roughly to her shoulder height and had it slightly tilted to the side in a cute manner.

The light box that had 'P1' on it went between both characters until it finally selected Felix. The scene then went back to the penthouse and Ralph came onto the screen approaching the building very angry.

Anyhoo, what else? Uh...I'm a wrecker. I wreck things. Professionally.

"I'm gonna wreck it," Ralph said as he threw his fist in the air all mad.

I mean, I'm very good at what I do. Probably the best I know.

Ralph climbs up the apartment building, breaking windows as he goes and destroying the building.

The thing is, fixing is the name of the game. Literally, Fix-It-Siblings.

The residents or as they are called in the game 'Nicelanders' peak out their destroyed windows.

"Fix-It-Felix," the Nicelanders called out.

Felix walks onto the screen and grabs his hammer. He then strikes the pose he did in the character selection screen.

"I can fix it," Felix said.

Yeah, so naturally the people wearing the carpenter uniforms are the good guys. They're nice and all, as good guys go.

Felix is tasked to repair Ralph's damage with a magical hammer, while avoiding bricks punched off by Ralph, and the occasional duck that flies horizontally across the screen at random.

But, uh, if you've got magic hammers from your father, how hard can it be? If they were regular carpenters, I guarantee they would not be able to fix the damage I do as quickly.

A Nicelander appears in a window to drop off a pie. Felix ate it and became invincible as shown as Ralph hits the building, causing bricks to fall on Felix but he takes no damage. Felix then fixes the building quickly thanks to the power up from the pie and a flashing 'You Fixed It!' flashes on screen meaning the player won.