Part 2: Disaster 30th

The train arrives at Game Central Station and the villains get off the train. They walk through the gate and say their goodbyes but Ralph triggers a security check which annoys him. This summons the Surge Protector. Surge Protector is the security officer in Game Central Station and is a bright glowing blue figure. One of his jobs is to perform random security checks, and inspect if people have smuggled items out of games that do not belong to them.

"Step aside, sir. Random security check," Surge Protector said.

"Random my behind! You always stop me," Ralph stated.

"I'm just a surge protector doing my job sir. Name," Surge Protector asked.

"Lara Croft," Ralph said sarcastically

"Name," Surge repeated.

"Wreck-it-Ralph," Ralph said.

Surge protector writes it down. "And where are you coming from?"

"Uh... Pac-Man," Ralph said as he pointed to the sign reading 'Pac-Man'.

Surge protector writes it down. "Did you bring any fruit with you?"

"No," Ralph said as he quickly hid the fruit behind him. "No. No fruit."

Surge protector writes it down. "Okay, then. Where are you heading?"

"Fix-It-Siblings," Ralph answered.

Surge protector writes it down. "Anything to declare?"

"I hate you," Ralph declared.

Surge protector writes it down and then clicks his pen. "I get that a lot. Proceed."

Surge Protector zaps away as Ralph walks away. Once the cost was clear, Ralph began to eat the cherries. As he walked, people gave him stares or ran away from him in fear or uncomfortableness. Ralph of course noticed this but he didn't pay it any mind or care since he was already used to that being a bad guy and all.

He passed by a sign that was playing a PSA from Sonic the Hedgehog stating to be safe when you leave your game since if you die outside your game, you won't regenerate which means a permanent game over. Ralph didn't really pay attention to it either since that was pretty common knowledge. Even the newest games know that.

He makes it to the entrance to Fix-It-Siblings and sees some game-less characters sitting there all sad. They had a sign that said that their game's unplugged and if they can please help them. Ralph felt bad for them and looked at the other cherry he had yet to eat.

"Here you go, buddy. It's fresh," Ralph said as he put the cherry down in front of them. "Straight from Pac-Man's. Hang in there guys."

Due to the fact that he still has half of the other cherry, he once again triggers the security check again which annoys him.

Back at the penthouse in Fix-It-Siblings, there was a big party held to celebrate the 30th anniversary on the top suite. There was music, food, drink, a light up dance floor and everyone from the game along with a few others who were invented were having fun.

Ralph comes in the train a bit depressed. Some fireworks go off that catch his attention. The fireworks spelled out 'we love you fix-it-siblings' and had a firework version of the siblings' faces. Ralph then noticed the lights on the top floor but he couldn't fully make out what was going on. He reached into the trash to pull out two empty soda bottles and used them as binoculars.

"Happy 30th Anniversary," Ralph said, confused as he read a light. "They're having a party without me." He feels betrayed and then takes a closer look at the party. He sees Pac-Man eating some shrimp cocktails. "Pac-Man? They invited Pac-Man?" He felt more betrayed but he was more mad then sad. "That cherry-chasing-dot-muncher isn't even a part of this game!" He squeezes himself out of the train cart and then smashes the bottles in anger.