Part 10: Cop chase brings people closer

"Start the kart. Start the kart," Ralph pleaded as he dropped the kids in the driving seat and got on the back.

But Danny looked confused.

"What are you waiting for? Come on. Let's go," Ralph said.

"I ugh, don't know how to drive a real kart," Danny pointed out.

"You don't what," Ralph said, shocked.

"Are you hurt, Sire," Duncan asked.

"No, he just glazed me," King Candy reassured before going king mode. "Get them!"

"Gangway," (Name) exclaimed.

She managed to grab the steering wheel and turned on the engine. The engine roared and she pressed on the gas. Ralph and Danny yelped a bit at the sudden speed. With not much choice, (Name) drives them out the window and starts to drive away. This led to a chase as King Candy and the Police drove after them.

"Get off the road," Danny yelled.

"Oh right," (Name) said.

She turned the steering wheel, making the kart do a quick turn to the right. She headed straight to Diet Cola mountain as the authorities chased them. She then pressed onto the gas and Ralph gets worried when he sees she was driving straight into the wall of the mountain, right in between the two sugar free lollipops.

"What are you doing," Ralph asked.

"Driving into the wall," (Name) yelled.

"What? Are you crazy," Ralph yelled back.

"Just trust us," Danny yelled.

(Name) didn't let up on the speed and Ralph yelled as he braced himself for the impact on the wall. But instead they glitched into the wall. (Name) then quickly pressed on the brakes, making the kart come to a sudden stop. This caused Ralph to fly out the kart and the kart jerk a bit before stopping. But they were free from King Candy and the police for now.

"That was awesome," Danny exclaimed. "Thanks for the escape (Name). I know we can count on you."

"Any time," (Name) sighed with a chuckle.

"Hold on a minute," Ralph said, getting the kids to look at him. He was currently upside against the wall. "You don't know how to drive."

"Well, no, not technically," Danny admitted. "But I just thought that..."

"What did you think," Ralph asked as he stood up. " 'Oh, I'll just magically win the race just because I really want to'!"

Danny glared at Ralph since he wasn't a fan of the mocking.

"Look, wise guy. I know I'm a racer. I feel it in my code," Danny stated.

Ralph grunted in frustration. "That's it! I'm never getting my medal back."

"What's the big whoop about that crummy medal anyway," (Name) asked.

"The big whoop? Well, this may come as a shock to you two, but in my game, I'm the bad guy and I live in the garbage," Ralph replied, not pleased.

"Cool," Danny said.

"No. Not cool. Unhygienic and lonely and boring. And that crummy medal was going to change all that," Ralph stated. "I go home with that baby around my neck and I'll get a penthouse. Pies. Ice structures. Fireworks."

(Name) looks down as Danny looks a bit confused as he glitches. Seeing they're reaction, Ralph grunts as he stops talking.

"It's grown-up stuff. You kids wouldn't understand," Ralph said.