Part 4: Ralph's gone Turbo?!?

Back in the real world the girl who was playing Hero's Duty, wandered through the arcade to find another game to play. She sees a kart-racing game named Sugar Rush which was one of the newer games in the arcade. The counsel was very bright and colorful and pink. The counsel stated that there were New racers daily which caught her interest.

She put her quarter down stating that she's got the next game. However one of the boys already playing told her to go away since he and his friend were gonna play all nine of the racers and he flicked her quarter away. She picks it up and is a bit upset since the attitude was unnecessary. She once again looks around the arcade to see what game she can play.

She sees Fix-It-Siblings is free and figures why not. She walks up and puts in her quarter.

Cranes make a big penthouse building and a few folks walk inside as classic arcade music plays. The screen then changes to a 'Choose your Fixer' screen. The light box that had 'P1' blinked around Felix and she thought for a few seconds of who to pick. She decides to go with Felix. The scene then went back to the penthouse and Ralph's speaking bubble appeared but he wasn't on screen.

"Hmm. Where's the wrecking guy?"

Inside the game, the Nicelanders are also confused since Ralph is supposed to be wrecking the building right now. But they decided to stick to the program since it was game time.

"Fix-It-Felix!"

Felix walks onto the screen and grabs his hammer. He then strikes the pose he did in the character selection screen.

"I can fix it!"

Felix's smile then changes to a shocked expression as he looks at the penthouse to see it was perfectly fine. He then nervously chuckles as he stands there, posing and catching his hammer while the girl was just confused.

"Ralph! Quarter alert! Game on," Felix whispers as he tries to keep a straight face. Y/n stood off the screen, confused by what was happening.

The girl then moves the joystick, moving Felix. She then makes Felix jump around the penthouse and bash his hammer down but nothing happens since the penthouse wasn't damaged. She gets bored but figures this was better than nothin and just continues to press the 'fix' button.

In the game Deanna opens her window slightly to tell Felix to do something. Felix tells her to stay calm and act natural as he'll take care of it.

The girl then gasps as the joystick moves on its own. She sees Felix climb down and moves off the screen as he calls for Ralph. Y/n meets up with him and they rush to the dump. They find his stump but see he wasn't there.

"Felix, where is Ralph," y/n asked.

"I don't know," Felix admitted.

Back in the real world the girl is confused by what's going on. She turns around to see Mr. Litwak monitoring the arcade.

"Mr. Litwak!"

Mr. Ltiwak turns around to see the girl calling him over.

"What's the trouble, sweetheart," Mr. Litwak asked as he walked over to her.

"The game's busted."

Mr. Litwak bends down to look at the game. He sees all the Nicelanders freaking out as Y/n and Felix try to calm them down while reassuring them that they can fix this problem. But the Nicelanders just ran around ignoring the siblings.

"Oh, boy. Looks like the game's gone cuckoo, like my Nana," Mr. Litwak commented. "Sorry, sweetie." He stands up straight. "Here's your quarter back." Mr. Litwak gets a quarter from his hip coin dispenser and gives it to her.

"But what about the game?"

"I'll have someone look at it tomorrow," Mr. Litwak said. "But if he can't fix it, it might be time to put the old Fix-It-Siblings and Ralph out to pasture. Like my Nana."