Mining

Eshinor(Jerial island)

Rul and Lila flew across 1000km of open ocean in 5 seconds and returned to Jerial island.

"Let's begin to mine."Rul scans for a good place to start.

"I will use my magic so the holes we created won't collapse in on itself.

"Found it!"Rul immediately descends downwards and begins to tunnel through the rocks.

Rul kryptonian physiology allows him to just tunnel through the rocks like a hot knife through butter in no time he has created a mine.

Looking at the iron ore that layed before him Rul quickly used his strength to retrieve the iron ore and gave it to Lila when she placed it in her pocket dimension.

More and more iron ore is retrieved and placed in Lila pocket dimension.

Due to the mining of the iron ore Rul has indirectly created a vast underground labyrinth.

Rul and Lila continue to burrow even deeper underground until they finally found gold ores.

Rul carefully retrieved the gold ore and handed to Lila which she placed it in her pocket dimension.

"Let's go even deeper."Lila suggested to continue mining

"Sure."Rul replied

1 week later.

"I think that is enough for the week we got to smelt the iron ore and to extract the gold from the ore.We got our hands full."Lila said

"Let's return to the surface then.We have been here for an entire week of non stop mining."Rul heads for the surface which Lila is following closely behind.

Once the pair reached the surface.Lila quickly crafted several large furnaces using large stones.The sun goddess opened her pocket dimension and dumped the iron ore into the furnaces to smelt the iron.

Lila would craft several crucibles and place it in each furnace to ensure that each furnaces has a crucible.

Next the sun goddess snaps her fingers and a searing heat begins to erupt in the furnace.Last but not least Lila uses her divine powers to enchant the furnaces so that it can withstand the heat and also make the iron smelt faster.

"Now we need to make some molds so that we could later use it pour the molten iron into it to make iron ingots."Lila gathered several large stones to make ingot molds where the molten iron would be poured into.

"Let me help."Rul used his strength to break apart the large stones and with careful control of his strength he managed to create an ingot mold.

Hundreds of ingot molds are created in a few minutes.

"Can you check if the iron has all completely melted?"Lila asked

Rul scans the large furnaces where the iron ore are dumped

"Almost done."Rul replied

"Then I guess we better prepare our selves then."Lila replied

Lila retrieved the crucible from the first furnaces using her bare hands due to her divine nature it does not affect her.

"Get me the ingot molds now."Lila demanded

"On it!"Rul retrieved multiple ingot molds.

Lila pours the molten iron of the first crucible into the ingot molds where it will soon solidify to form iron ingots.

Rul would retrieve the next crucible that is filled with molten iron where he would pour it into the ingot molds.

The pair would continue to retrieve crucibles from the furnaces to pour molten iron into ingot molds to make iron ingots.