New residents

Eshinor(Village of Sirius)

Jacob restaurant

"Wow.That is a lot of marine life you two caught."Jacob said

"Actually we want to sell you these marine life we caught but fate has other ideas."Lila said

"Can't believe the marine life is still fresh it looks like it had been freshly caught."Jacob commented on the quality.

"Perks of having a pocket dimension as your own inventory space."Lila said

"Since the village is in a dire situation we will give you all these marine life we caught for free."Rul said

"Thanks it really helps."Jacob took the marine life to store it away.

"The adventurer guild personnel shortage issue is resolved so what are we going to do now?"Lila asked

"We are going to see if the warrior bunnies can cope with the adventure tasks given to them and if they run into something they can't handle we intervene.I just want to make sure all is well before we go back to Jerial island."Rul took off into the sky

"You make a great point."Lila followed closely behind Rul

The pair now hovers in the sky next to each other watching the warrior bunnies to see if they can accomplish their missions.

Adventurer guild

The warrior bunnies feeling grateful for Rul and Lila saving them immediately became adventurers to accomplish tasks the city needs.

"We will defend the village the divine has led us too."One of the warrior bunnies chanted

The warrior bunnies after receiving their missions immediately rushed out of the guild to complete said missions.

Eshinor(Bandit camp)

Even after Rul and Lila destroyed the bandit camp and killed the bandits in it.It was quickly replenished with new bandits and a new camp is hastily built over the remains of the old one.

Some of the warrior bunnies are tasked to clear the bandit camp that has sprung up near the village.

The new formed bandit camp is quickly attacked by dozens of warrior bunnies.

The warrior bunnies attacked the camp with utmost ferocity.

The bandits fought back with everything they could but they were all cut down one by one.

One bandit got its throat sliced leaving him to bleed out as he tried to stop the bleeding but to no avail.

5 bandits got shot in the eye by arrows fired from a bow

Another bandit got decapitated by a warrior bunny, head went flying.

A few dozen bandits got sliced to multiple pieces which are scattered all over the camp.

The bandit camp is strewn with the corpses of bandits.

The remaining surviving bandits immediately made a run for it but the warrior bunnies threw their swords with pin point accuracy and strength which completely pierced through the bandits body like a hot knife through butter.

The bandits collapsed onto the hard ground breathing heavily before dying to their fatal injuries.

Eshinor(Haron forest)

Some warrior bunnies are tasked to return to the forest to gather extra medicinal plants to stockpile in case the village gets attacked by more heavily armed bandits. They are also tasked to hunt animals for food.