Betrayed

Eshinor(Jerial island)

Rul and Lila returned to Jerial island.

"Finally home."Lila said

"Yep it has been some time."Rul said

"So what should we do?"Lila asked

"Catch the sealife here to sell it to the village.Also to mine precious stones and metals to sell as well."Rul said

"Sure."Lila replied

The pair decided to do the mining first and so the pair immediately descends to the mine they created to continue on where they left off.

"We should mine in this direction.I can see a huge concentration of gold ore and emeralds just 200m ahead of us."Rul immediately punched the rocks in front of him which shatters into pieces.

Rul easily punched through 200m to get to the concentration of gold ore and emeralds.

"Quickly let's gather all the gold and emeralds here."Lila began to mine the ore and emeralds to place it in her pocket dimension.

The pair would spend 5 days in the mine carefully extracting the precious ore and stones.

After finishing mining the pair returned to the surface to smelt the gold ore.

Lila took the gold ore from her pocket dimension and place it in several crucibles which are then placed in the furnaces to be smelted

While waiting for gold ore Lila would tell Rul what shapes are emeralds cut into so that the gem could be sold for a better price.

Lila and Rul would spend the time waiting for the gold to be smelted to cut the emeralds into shapes that are popular.

When the emeralds are cut into shape the sun goddess would place the precious stones into her pocket dimension.

When the gold ore have finished smelting the pair would extract the crucibles from the blazing furnace and pour the molten gold into ingot cast to forge gold ingots.

"Rul the gold concentration you found is huge.Total of amount of gold ore we mined in that single expedition allowed us to forge 10 gold ingots."Lila looked at the gold ingots before placing it in her pocket dimension.

"X ray vision have its perks."Rul replied

"Let's go clean ourselves first before we start to catch the marine and wild life here."Rul took off into sky

Lila followed suit.

Eshinor(Waters surrounding Jerial island)

The pair dived into the waters surrounding the island to wash themselves off the dirt and grime that has collected on their bodies and uniform.

Once beneath the water surface the pair begins to twirl under the water surface to wash themselves off the dirt and grime from the mines.

Rul watched some sharks swim by, and took in his surroundings, basking in the sun's rays that glittered through the water's surface while Lila is moving through the water like a kid in a candy store.

After both have finished relaxing in the cool waters it is decided to catch the sealife here to sell it.

Eshinor(Jerial island)

Once they have finished catching the sealife they placed it in wooden buckets before Lila placed it in her pocket dimension

Eshinor(Ariand capital of Eshinor)

Sword saint Claire returned to the capital after 2 weeks of travelling.She immediately went to the throne room to report on the situation.

Throne room