4

xxx

"How bad did your mom bust you on the wreck to Sean's car?" Emily asked, walking beside Cassandra and the blonde. "Okay, I did not wreck it, I damaged it." Hanna corrected, "And actually everyone's being really mature about it."

"Oh."

"There's no "oh", we're all just being grownups, that's all." Hanna explained. The girls walked up towards a bench that was dirty and washed away of its color. "Okay, so the town is gonna put in a new bench and we'll plant the flowerbeds and there's gonna be a pathway of art tiles." Aria describes, tucking her hair behind her ear from the harsh blow of the wind. 

"Art tiles?" Spencer said, sitting down on the bench. "Messages, pictures, memories of Alison." Emily added with a small smile. "Aw, like little headstones." Hanna commented with a smirk. "Hanna!" Cassandra scolded. "What?" the brunette rolled her eyes and didn't reply. 

"We should each do a tile." Emily suggested, hands tucked in her pocket. "You know, I've had Alison's bracelet since the day we found it in the woods, and I don't want the responsibility anymore." Hanna said, showing the purple piece of leather in front of the group, waiting for someone to take it. 

"I don't want it." Cassandra admitted, she was scared someone would use that against her. "Seriously, somebody take this." Hanna said, shoving it in Spencer's face. The girl reluctantly snatched it from her hands. "Look at us. Bunch of babies."

Spencer held up the bracelet to her face, "There's nothing "A" can say or do to get us into trouble without making trouble for herself." she pointed out. "God, Spencer! Don't jinx us." Cassandra hissed, watching the Hasting's give her a 'are you being serious right now' look. 

"Are you sure it's a her?" Hanna questioned. "Him, her, it doesn't make any difference." she shrugged, pulling out her laptop. 

"What are you doing?"

The brunette kept typing, "I'm gonna block all messages from people that I don't know. IMs, texts, e-mails, everything. Screw A." she pressed the delete button on her keyboard and grinned. "There. Who's next?"

Cassandra grabbed the silver laptop from Spencer and sat down, working on getting rid of her junk mail and everything else. Which turned out to be taking longer than expected, seeing as she never cleared out her inbox for anything. 

"How long do you plan on taking? An hour?" Hanna snarked, sitting down beside her. "I never clean out my shit, it takes too long to begin with, so it just keeps growing." she retorted, pressing more buttons. 

"I spy with my little eye something that begins with F." Spencer said, her and Aria staring in the direction of their English teacher riding a bike. "Hey, Mr. Fitz" Hanna shouted out, the teacher giving a wave in response. "Looking good Mr. Fitz." Spencer yelled, her hand covering one side of her mouth to be effective. 

Aria flushed and took the laptop from Cassandra before she could finish. "My turn." she mumbled. Cassandra gave her sister a confused glare. Again, she started acting weird whenever Fitz came around or was mentioned.

"There are some teachers that you don't want to see on a bike and there are teachers that you do want to see on a bike." Spencer summed up, watching their teacher bike farther away. "I would not want to see Mr. Gilardi on a bike." Hanna said, shaking her head in mild disgust. 

"I don't want to think of Mr. Gilardi in motion of any kind." Cassandra said, her and Hanna giggling at the grotesque image. "Ah, Mr. Fitz." 

"Hanna. Your turn." Aria snapped, passing the device to the blonde. "You talk to Ben?" Spencer asked Emily. "Nothing to talk about." she responded with a solemn expression. "So, you're really done?" Aria raised her eyebrows. "It's okay, I'm fine." she said with a smile. "Alright, if you say so."