10

xxx

Cassandra covered her arms over her chest in mild disgust and self-shame, the embarrassment of her previous actions from the night before catching up to her. 

After her revelation of the familiar feelings for the blonde crawling back to the surface the night of the school lock-in, she thought that if she slept her way past the feelings, that they'd somehow dissolve into the back of her mind. 

Oh, how wrong she was. Now, she just felt extra guilt onto the fact that she spent her evening face-first in Noel's bed, wishing the unwelcomed, hard hands and masculine features were one of soft, freshly manicured fingers. 

She shivered slightly, remembering all the harsh words he called her that night, as if it was supposed to turn her on.

"Fuck yeah, take it you dumb slut."

"You little bitch, I knew you'd want me again."

"Bet you wished daddy would cum inside of you, huh?"

The brunette scrunched her face up, extremely nauseated with her inexcusable moments, she found it quite sickening that he practically begged her to call him "daddy", the whole thing threw her completely off guard and regretful. 

She knew the second he asked that, that she wanted to go straight home, wishing to be reeling in thoughts of the blonde rather than spurring out "sexy" words that felt nothing of the sort. Especially towards a man she couldn't give a damn about. 

Save to say, next time, Cassandra will be heading off to a club or her bedroom, before hooking up with Noel again. 

"Okay, I need to ask you guys something and I need you to be totally honest with me." The blonde who had been in Cassandra's mind spoke up, bringing the Montgomery out of her head.

"Of course." her friends mumbled in agreement, patiently waiting for the girl to continue. Hanna turned her head to the right and then slowly to the left, "Is this side of my face fatter than this side?"

The woman squinted their eyes and scanned her face, "No..." they denied, though it seemed nothing of the truth. 

Hanna softly gasped and pulled both her palms over her face, squeezing her hands against her cheeks. 

"I think it looks cute, plus, no one can even notice." Cassandra reassured, giving the Marin daughter a small grin. Hanna looked down and smiled, ignoring the flustered expression she gave her. She muttered a thanks in gratitude and closed her locker. 

Aria stared straight past Hanna and formed her lips into a thin line, "Is that Ian?"

"Yeah. I hear he's the new field hockey coach." Emily explained. 

"Does Melissa know she's back?" Aria whispered, watching as he talked to some of the varsity boys on his team. "I don't know." Spencer shrugged, seemingly more interested in him than the other girls. 

A certain short-sized brunette walked up to the group with a smirk. "First one's for my bestie and one for each of you, my bestie's other friends." Mona said, handing them all a black and white cow printed card, neatly wrapped in a bright yellow bow. 

"Oh, uh, what's this?" Aria asked, ignoring the passive aggressive tone from the girl. "Nothing. Only an invitation to the most awesome birthday party ever. Camp Mona." she raised her eyebrows in glee, expecting them to be more excited. 

"Camp Mona?"

Cassandra chuckled to herself as she read the card. It was, least to say, probably one of the tackiest cards she's received, not including all of Noel's personal made letters to his party. The font of the message was big and bulky sticking out in your face like a sore thumb and the bow was also oversized, taking up more than half of the card.