❀ Interviews With Ambys Top Picks I [itsjessmurrell]

Welcome to our exclusive segment on The Ambys, where we will jump straight into the creative minds behind the captivating stories that graced our shelves in the previous issue.
We delighted in sharing tales full of love and inspiration. Now, it's time to take a closer look. Are you curious to meet the brilliant authors behind these stories? We've secured some exciting exclusives just for you!

First up on the roster, we have itsjessmurrell from Found Love, ready to spill the beans and share their story!

❀❀❀

It's great to have you here. What led you to Wattpad initially? Did you join to read or write?

In 2017, I found Wattpad and loved reading the many different stories there. But by 2018, I wanted to write my own stories too. So, I started writing and sharing my work on the platform. I was excited to show off my imagination and storytelling skills. However, as I looked back on some of my early stories, I realized they needed improvements. So, I decided to take them down for a while to make them better. Now, I'm getting ready to put them back up and also start writing new stories. I'm really excited to keep sharing my creativity on Wattpad.

Wow. You have been here for almost 7 years! How long have you been writing?

I've always loved using my imagination and creating stories, but it wasn't until 2018 that I really started writing. Delving into various genres, I found immense joy and fulfillment in bringing my ideas to life on paper. Writing became a way for me to express myself and discover new things about who I am. Embracing the art of storytelling, it was like a journey of self-discovery and creative expression. Through writing, I found a profound sense of purpose and fulfillment, fueling my passion to continue exploring my creativity and storytelling.

Writing is one of the best ways to express ourselves.Do you like to write in the same genres you read? What are your favorite ones?

Yes, I usually enjoy writing the same genres that I love to read. My favorite genres include action/adventure, mystery/thriller, fantasy, sci-fi, and romance. There's something about these genres that captivates my imagination and keeps me hooked. I love the excitement and adrenaline rush of action/adventure stories, the suspense and twists in mystery/thrillers, the endless possibilities in fantasy and sci-fi worlds, and the heartwarming or thrilling journeys in romance tales. Each genre offers its own unique appeal, and I find joy in exploring different aspects of storytelling within them. Whether it's crafting intense action sequences, devising clever plot twists, building intricate fantasy realms, or exploring the complexities of love, these genres allow me to unleash my creativity and immerse myself in thrilling and imaginative storytelling.