❀ ONC Ambassador's Pick Round 1 II

Part II. Ready to jump straight into these wonderful stories?

🐉🐉🐉

Glittering Gold by HeideHunt [Prompt #73, #24]

Danilo's life is a mess, from the drinking to the smoking to the nagging of his mother. It seems nothing is ever going right until he meets Dulnuan, a ghost who lived during the time of American imperialism in the Philippines. He befriends her, and she becomes a light at the end of his dark tunnel with the promise of a romantic adventure and a chest filled with gold to get him out of his miserable life. But how can he be together with Dulnuan? How can she help him find the gold? Will he wish desperately enough to make it all come true?

🐉🐉🐉

Dracula and her Bride by itsmeimthevampire [Prompt #2, #5, #28, #60, #80, #95]

In 1814, Lady Marienne is left for dead on the streets of London. With her final breath, she makes an oath to the Goddess of Darkness, cursing herself to an eternity as a vampire. Marienne's lover, believing her to be truly gone, flings herself to her own demise. Lady Marienne rises from the grave to find that the love of her life has ended hers. In her moment of despair, she calls upon the Goddess of Moons to bring back her lost love, cursing her to reincarnate as a werewolf.

Eighty years later, Marienne tracks down the reincarnated Lady Elisabeta, only to find that she has no memory of her past life and is now engaged to a Mr. Jonathan Harker. Marienne will take back her lost love, even if it means setting the world on fire. Lovers reunite in a dark entwining of souls; a morbid wedding of ghouls and ghosts.