Chapter 9 (Godkiller's Cold Judgement)

Y/N POV

Ever since I used Lucif Power My mind wasn't the same anymore as I now thinking of killing of not just gods but even more then that... What was that word... oh right. I want power!

So no one can Oppose me! Hehehahaha! And I'm also losing my mind! In the Series Vegito has so much willpower to resist foes like Lucif taking over him. But for me I don't due to my lack of mental training and experience.

Yeah I have vegito powers but I could not do the things that he can do. It's make me frustrated I thought I could have an easy life but no God have to make things "Interesting" for me.

And now I'm basically fighting for my life and having a constant demon trying to control me and destroy everything.

Y/N:*Sigh* I Guess this is my life from now on.

Shido: Who You talking to Y/N?

Y/N: Nothing I'm just day dreaming Go back to what you doing.

Shido: Ok then... *wents and take a seat in the table*

I'm currently at the Itsuka resident sitting down in the couch watching Miku Live performance in TV

Y/N: hmm I wonder what happens if she uses auto tune?

I then Turn around and see The girls making Stew and shido was questioning what is that. So I come to them and see what going on.

Y/N: What You guys making?

Tohka: We're making stew!

Y/N: What the hell is that?!?!

Shido: I'm questioning the same thing too.

Y/N: So why does it look like That?

Yoshino: We each have different ideas about what should we make for you two, So we just combine them all!

Y/N: Uh huh?

Y/N: That doesn't answer the whole question of why it looks like crap!

Tohka: Crap?!?! I have you know that everyone got together and put their favorite foods Combined

Y/N: *smirks* Yeah ok as long as shido takes the first bite.

Shido: Nani?!?! Why me?!

Y/N: Aww you don't wanna disappoint the girls don't you?

Shido: Dammit... No I don't.

Kaguya: Oh by the way since Shido gonna be our taste tester why don't Y/N and kotori contribute as well.

Kaguya: Go ahead and put an offering in the banquet!

Y/N:*wicked grin* Great Idea Kaguya!

kotori was first to her offering which is her lollipop. And the stew melted it in the process