Chapter 19 (Lucif Returns)

A/N: So the story continues... Y/N Released an even bigger Bastard The one True Demon... LUCIF!!!

Third Person View

Lucif and Dai staring at each other like they haven't seen each other for years which is the case

Y/N Lucif: I been waiting for this moment in millennia Dai!!!

Seraphim Dai: *Shocked* L-Lucif... I-It cannot be! How are you here?!

Y/N Lucif: Hmph! I'm afraid it is Dai, I expected more of a warmer reaction to seeing your own blood after all these years!

Y/N Lucif: Mother would be very disappointed on you, Dai. Just like the day you were born!

Seraphim Dai: Nani?! Mother?! It Is you!!!

Seraphim Dai: How could a mere mortal actually bring abouts of your return?!

Y/N Lucif: *grin* The Godkiller has broken many cardinals sins like killing a god to even using my power as well to make a bridge of the between the demon realm and the mortal realm.

Seraphim Dai: I See. but let's not forget the last you thought to upstart, It was I who defeated you once before. And it would be I who will repeat history again!

Seraphim Dai: This time you will never leave the demon Realm!!!

Lucif started laughing at Dai's remarks

Y/N Lucif: HAHAHAHA!!! You Defeated me? But I remember it happening Differently. Younger Brother. You needed the help of those two guards and Zeno himself to defeat me.

Y/N Lucif: but Look around you Dai? There no guards and certainly there no Zeno, just me and you and my victory!

Seraphim Dai: *angry* H-How Dare you!!!

Y/N Lucif: * mocking* I just noticed it now what nice eyes you have. It would be a shame if I used it on myself won't it?

Seraphim Dai: Huh?! W-What are you talking about?

Y/N Lucif: Oh nothing. But enough talking it's about time we settled this family reunion.

Seraphim Dai: Hmph! So be it!!!

Lucif then flew towards Dai

Seraphim Dai: Oh are you approaching me? Even though you know what I'm capable of yet you still approaching me?

Y/N Lucif: I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer!

Seraphim Dai: Oh oh then get as close as you like.

They both are closed to each other as each of them are covered in electricity like aura Lucif's was red and Dai was blue