Chapter 18 (A Godkiller's Revelation)

Y/N POV

So this is it... This Fight will determine The fate of this World- No this Universe as a whole and I was preparing for this moment... So LETS DANCE!!!

Me and Dai were now rushing at each other with both of us having Killing intents

Seraphim Y/N: DAIIIIII!!!!!!

Seraphim Dai:  Y/NNNNN!!!!!

BOOM!!!

We both clashed our Fist against each other shaking everything around us

Next thing happened we kept on clashing with our fists just spamming our punches to see if one of us get a hit

Seraphim Y/N: HAAAAAAAAH!!!

Seraphim Dai: HAAAAAAAAAH!!!

And once again slam our fist against each other and made a big explosion

As The smoke clears Dai Has lost some clothing in the arm he used to clash me with and took some damage.

But for me I wasn't doing so good as I lost some clothing and took some of a beating.

Seraphim Dai: *annoyed* Hrrgh!!!!

Seraphim Y/N: *panting* Hmph! Be happy all you lost was Your sleeve!

Seraphim Dai: *Grin* Hmph! How about you drop the bravado and look around you?

Seraphim Dai: does this seem like a battle that is going your way? No one is here to help you Y/N!

Seraphim Y/N: Yeah I like to keep that way Too, as the others are doing better things then you!

Seraphim Dai: Better Things than me? Hmph! how delusional.  The sooner you accept reality, the sooner I can take your energy and make a whole new Utopia.

Seraphim Y/N: *angry* You gods Seems to look past how inferior you see us mortals. You really think I'm gonna let you take my energy? You really think I want anything to do with your damn Utopia!