Welcome & Thank You

Dear Readers,

I'm Zola Tau, the author behind "Vengeful Desires," a modern-day AMBW melodrama. As you delve into the narrative of this novel, I want to share some insights with you:

"Vengeful Desires" is crafted from a blend of inspirations, particularly my love for Korean dramas and elements from my earlier, unfinished projects. This book pays homage to the dramatic flair and cultural depth of K-dramas, aiming to honor rather than diminish their importance.

This novel marks a shift from my typical subtle romantic narratives to a more intense and explicit style. If you prefer gentler romance, my previous works might be more suitable for you.

My fascination with K-dramas comes from their engaging storytelling techniques. It's crucial to recognize that while these dramas offer compelling narratives, they are artistic interpretations and not comprehensive depictions of the intricate Korean and broader Asian cultures.

As you explore "Vengeful Desires," I look forward to your feedback and thoughts. Your engagement is invaluable and helps shape and spread my stories. Please be aware that all rights to "Vengeful Desires" are held by me. Any unauthorized reproduction, especially on platforms like Wattpad, is strictly prohibited.

Your support and enthusiasm are crucial for reaching a wider audience. I hope "Vengeful Desires" captivates and stimulates thoughtful reflection.

Warm regards,
Zola Tau