007

— Complaints.

"I don't like him." Ji Hui stated as he watched Cheon Inho leave. He hated the way he spoke and walked it made him want to rip his hair and tounge out.

The constellations didn't seek to like him either.

He decided to eat his anger away. I mean he left half of his rations but he could always find more.

Kim Dokja wanted to calm Ji Hui down before he loses his temper because he didn't know how he was when he lost his temper. But before he could someone grabbed him.

"Hey is the rumor true?"

"Are you really monopolizing the food?"

"Are you going to eat it when there's enough to share with everyone?"

"We are all staying here! Why are you two the only ones who have it!" They referred to Ji Hui who had been eating with his bag in his lap.

Ji Hui didn't enjoy that after all he 'risked' his life to get these and he wasn't gonna share with selfish adults.

"Leave the food to Inho-ssi! He will distribute it fairly!"

Ji Hui watched as Kim Dokja was sourrounded by more and more people. The people didn't dare surround him because of the pancake who growled it anyone came to close for his liking.

[ The constellation 'Secretive plotter' is intrigued with this siuation. ]

[ 100 coins have been sponsored. ]

[ The constellation 'Emperor of the abyss' dislikes incarnation 'Cheon Inho'. ]

[ The constellation 'Empress mother' says stay away from that snake-like bastard. ]

[ The constellation 'Sea Tyrant' agrees. ]

...

Just when the people were about to reach a tipping point Cheon Inho stepped up.

Ji Hui noticed Jung Heewon's deadly glare and he understood. He hated that man too. He also heard that she might have almost raped by members fr his group but he wasn't sure.

"Ahh, everyone. Calm down. There seems to be a huge misunderstanding. Kim Dokja-ssi isn't such a person."

Ah, that slick tounge.

"Kim Dokja-ssi decided to work with us. The food he brought today will be left to the mainstream group and will be shared fairly."

Ji Hui just watched him go on and one ignoring the glances he kept sending his way.

"He promised to continue working with us–"

"Stop."

"Of course I will give out food." Cheon Inho's lips curved upwards. But Ji Hui knew Kim Dokja had started devising his plan.

"However it isn't for free."

"W-Wait a minute! Isn't it free?"

"I'll tell you. I don't intent to monopolize the food. But I won't give food to Cheon Inho's group. I'm not UNICEF and I don't trust them." Kim Dokja sent a smug smiled toward Cheon Inho.

Ji Hui just watched from the side lines feeding himself and pancake a chip from a family-sized  bag. He could see the people drooling looking at his bag but no one dared to step up.

Ji Hui didn't move but he wouldn't let them take it from him.

"I will make a deal with you. I will sell the food at a fair price."

The people couldn't belive. It seems they expected charity during this period of time.

"S-Sell?"

"W-What?"

"Uh...How much?" Cheon Inho's face stiffened in this distance as he watched people face change.

"No, I only accept coins."

Kim Dokja was resolute but people didn't want to accept it and turned their attention to Ji Hui. They thought he was an easier target and their desperation overcame the fear from the giant beast.

"L-Little kid, can you give auntie some?" A gentle women tried to coax Ji Hui out of his food.

"no." Ji Hui declined and continued eating not paying anymore attention to her but she continued.

"Come on...We need to help eachother. And you're a good boy aren't you?"

She tried to coax Ji Hui but at this point he didn't even pay attention to her. The constellation were complaining about her but he didn't pay attention to any of it. He was starting to get tired of her.

Seeing that he wouldn't look at her she became even more impatient and threw all caution out the window.

"Just give me a piece!" She reached for the bag in his hand but the beast reacted faster and bit her hand off.

Ji Hui was now upset.

"I said no." His shadow grew fangs and he activated his authority.

[ Authority 'The Gluttonous prince' is being used. ]

[  The targets vitality is being stolen. ]

The women started rotting and after the authority retreacred did people see the shell of her corpse left.

"Ahhh!"

"M-Monster!"

No one else dared to step up. Ji Hui continued to let out a bloodthirsty aura and even Kim dokja had trouble standing under it.

But he had to get him under control.

"Hui-ah! Calm down!" Kim dokja tried to calm him down but nothing worked. He glanced at a rice crispy treat that had flew out of the bag and grabbed it.

He got close to Ji Hui and shoved it in his mouth and In the next moment.

His aura dissappeared.

Ji Hui went back to being the calm child uninterested in anything.

'haa. He almost caused a big mess.'

Kim Dokja looked at the calmed down Ji Hui who had sat back down and continued eating his meal as of he didn't have a scrapped corpse in front him. He always knew Ji Hui adapted fast but this..was ridiculous.

But for now he knew he couldn't get on his bad side.

His group had gone silent too and looked at Ji Hui with some form of wariness. He patted their shoulders and assured them it was fine. Gilyoumg was the first to go toward Ji Hui and Ji Hui was fine.

That was when the rest had gradually relaxed. That was when Lee Hyunsung started speaking to Kim dokja. "Dokja-ssi, do you think think this was a good choice?" He asked referring to the 'trade' declaration.

"Geez, is there anything free in life? Dokja-ssi said it well. I feel refreshed seeing that bastards angry face." Jung Heewon said with a bright smile on her face.

"But weren't we a bit to harsh.." She took a quick glance at Ji Hui. Jung Heewon caught it and patted her shoulder.

"Sangah-ssi, you have to wake up. The world from the past is gone now. We have to survive ourselves."

Yoo sangah slapped her cheeks and a cheered up. "You're right!" She needed to wake up.

Kim Dokja was glad the group had finally settled down and Ji Hui was back to normal.

'ha.'

It was gonna be a long apocalypse.