010

— Hunting Monster for food

[ A new Sub scenario has arrived. ]

+

[ Second scenario — Food Aquisition ]

Category : Sub

Difficulty : E

Clear Conditions : Directly hunt the monsters that can be used as food and cook them.

Time Limit : None

Compensation : 500 coins

Failure : ???

+

Ji Hui was now inside a dark desolate tunnel that was filled with monsters. Jung Heewon had worried about bringing the kids with them but Kim Dokja reminded her that the world has changed and they were both strong.

To which she couldn't say more after Kim Dokja pointed out the giant beast behind Ji Hui.

But Lee Hyunsung had still had worries.

"In fact, I had worries from the beginning. It isn't too late so how about we leave Gilyoung and Ji Hui behind. And if possible, the women.."

He was still worried even after seeing Ji Hui's abilities first-hand.

"Lee Hyunsung-ssi, I'm not as good as you but I know how to fight. I took some kendo lessons." Jung Heewon said.

"Lee Hyunsung-ssi. I told you before. The world has changed. It is biased that a women in weak. Right now, everyone can become stronger by raising their stats."

"But..."

"Even children cannot be called weak during these times. Gilyoung show them."

Lee Gilyoung stepped forward and glanced around before squatting on the tunnel floor and reached out. Jung Heewon's eyes widened as she saw that.

"Oh my god, what is that??"

Ji Hui frowned at the roaches. He always hated them. Their visual, sound and the way they never die no matter what you do.

[ The constellation 'Emperor of the abyss' is disgusted. ]

Even his constellation agrees.

"S-Shit! Cockoaches!" Han Myungoh screeched.

When they had left Cheon Inho sent one of his men to go along with them and of course it had to be a scaredy cat.

The cockroach appeared in the distance and had been connected to Gilyoung's fingertips with a fainr but soild line. The roach listened to Gilyoung's words like a loyal dog and scattered in the distance.

"My attribute is insect collect."

Ji Hui hated that attribute. He hadn't check what his was hut he didn't plan on it after all what fo he got a weird one like Gilyoung.

No chances.

"There is nothing in front of us for 100 steps. Thank you for your concern but I didn't let you take me for you take care of me."

"ah..yes.."

Kim Dokja had spoken up at this moment. "And I'm sure you don't need to see Ji Hui's abilities again.

Everyone fell silent remembering the sight from yesterday's ans obediently followed dokja in silence.

[ You have entered a dangerous area. ]

Yoo sangah pointed the flashlight in her hand on the ground illuminating human and non-human corpses that made Jung heeweon a bit nauseous. She couldn't stand the sight much longer.