012

— The weird diary.

    Ji Hui couldn't be bothered to listen to the Dokkebi that seemed to be in disbelief at the sight of the Dark sentinel collapsed on the ground. Along with the other constellations after the Dokkebi appeared.

Kim Dokja was panting he seemed out of breath after that But Ji Hui was more intrested in the dark sentinel and snacks he would recived later on.

But the windows that showed up obstructed his view.

He revived rewards as contributed to the clearing of the sub-scenario along with Kim Dokja.

[ You have met the conditions to clear the Sub-scenario. ]

[ You have earned 100 coins as compensation. ]

Ji Hui frowned at the amount of coins he received and framed the star-stream as stingy.

[ The Constellation 'Sea Tyrant' eagerly looks at incarnation 'Ji Hui' with bright eyes. ]

[ The constellation 'Sea tyrant' stats that Incarnation 'Ji Hui' should choose him in the next sponsor selection. ]

[ 200 coins have been sponsored. ]

[ The constellation 'Secrerive plotter' disagrees. ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive plotter' suggest that he would a more fitting choice. ]

[ Serveral constillations disagree. ]

[ 10 coins have been sponsored. ]

....

"Ki..Kiik.." The dark sentinel let out painful sounds as he was not slain dead yet. Ji Hui glanced at the collapsed Dark Sentinel and silently moved three meters away.

He didn't understand why they couldn't just kill it but Kim Dokja seemed to know something about this place so he just listened to hia advice.

Of course he also didn't want to touch it either.

Kim Dokja was busy conversing with the Dokkebi that he didn't notice what had been going on behind him nor what Ji Hui was doing.

"I need to open the compensation box, so please step aside." Kim Dokja tried shoo off the Dokkebi that was questioning his decisions.

"Puuok!" The sound of something piercing through flesh caught his attention along with Ji Hui's and they both turned to the source.

Han Myungoh had pierced the heart of the Dark sentinel.

[ The Grade 7 Demon, The 'Dark sentinel' has been killed. ]

"Haha...Hahahaa!Hahaha! N-Now I can be strong too! Take that Kim dokja you son of a bitch!" Han Myungoh had gone crazed.

but his 'victory' didn't last long.

[ The Grade 7 demon 'Dark sentinel' has been killed and 'Demon King Asmodious' has noticed the murderer's perspective. ]

[ The 'Demon King Asmodious' will chase the one who dealt the finishing blow until their death. ]

[ The 'Demon King Asmodious' has placed a terrible curse on the who dealt the final blow. ]

[ Final blow: Han Myungoh. ]

Ji Hui watched as Han Myungohs face went from a bright and victorious smile into a confused state and then turn pale at the realization of what was going on.

Ji Hui didn't feel bad he was greedy and dealt with the consequences.

Of course there's nothing with being greedy but their are limits you shouldn't cross and he well, crossed them.

"W-What? What is this message?" Han Myungoh couldn't belive what was going on.

Kim Dokja didn't feel pity for him and just stated plainly. "Didn't I tell you? I choose not to kill it on purpose."

Ji Hui had been watching this play out and he didn't regret it. It was a fun sight watching Han Myungoh collapse in disbelief and now he was sure Kim Dokja knew something.

And that it involves the phone he always took a glance at.

Gilyoung looked at Kim Dokja with admiration that Ji Hui didn't understand but Ji Hui didn't bother with it.

He wondered if he could devor the corpses of the Grade 7 Demon but he wasn't sure if he'd be cursed as a result so he didn't pull through with it.

Kim Dokja didn't adress the gaze and just smiled at them with his normal annoying smile. "Let's check the rewards."

Yoo sangah held a small silver bracelet and Gilyoung held a large shield who were D Grade respectively.

"It's worth less than I thought." Yoo sangah was bit disappointed with her reward. "What have you gotten Hui-ssi."

Ji Hui held a small notepad item. It looked normal from an outside perspective but the stats showed otherwise.

It didn't make sense for this to be here.

+
  [ Item ]

– The Abyss's prince Diary

Rating: S

+

"..A diary." Ji Hui didn't go into much more detail.

He didn't toss it aside since it should be useful considering the Grade of the item but he didn't plan to share other details about it with the group.

Yoo sangah teied to comfort him but he shook his head to indicate he was fine.

Kim Dokja didn't comment on it because he knew thay the protagonist had wiped out all of the good items when he came by yesterday.

But he still comforted her. "But it's fine because the main item is still here."

Ji Hui didn't know want Kim dokja was talking about and he didn't want to know.

He just wanted to eat at this point and sleep.

Short chapter but next will be longer thank you