008

- 200 coins

The next morning Kim Dokja had ran out of his food. Kim Dokja had sold all of it but he didn't dare touch what was left of Ji Hui's rations after seeing what happened to that women who tried it before.

He didn't want to turn into a crisp shell.

"Oh my god, is it all sold out?"

"Yes."

"Dokja-ssi did you leave enough for yourself?" Jung Heewon asked from the side.

"No I sold it all." The groups eyes budged and Gilyoung handed over a left over chocolate bar to him as if asking him to eat it but he declined it.

"No its okay. I suggest you eat anything you have left." He said glancing at Ji Hui from the corner of his eye.

"Is something going to happen?" Yoo sangah questioned looking at the leftover bread from yesterday.

"You'll see later."

Ji Hui had watchtled this interaction enjoying the rest of his rations. His hunger had almost been completely cured as long as he didn't use that authority he wouldn't be hungry for a while.

So he didn't react to glanced Kim Dokja sent him.

But of course he shared with pancake.

"Who did you sell it too?" Yoo sangah had become curious.

"The mainstream group." Dokja explained. But the members weren't just from the marginal group but Also Cheon Inho who had left him with a warning.

"Kim Dokja-ssi, You are making the worst choice."

"You will regret it." Most of the food had been bought by the mainstream group. But of course they paid the exact amount for it.

He wouldn't give it for free.

"Wait, won't the mainstream group will just monopolize the food again?" Jung Heewon had become inraged about the idea of them monopolizing the food again.

"Something like that." Kim Dokja didn't deny it.

"No what is this? Weren't you going to weaken their power by promoting transactions among the people?"

"That's correct. That was my intent." Kim Dokja said glancing at Jung Heewon. "I wanted the people to move voluntarily."

"Then why did you sell food to the mainstream group? The siuation won't change!" Jung Heewon couldn't understand his thought process.

"It has changed. I have obtained coins."

"Huh?"

Even Ji Hui didn't understand what that had to do with it but he didn't speak and only spectated from the sidelines.

"No...Dokja-ssi what are you thinking? Sangah-ssi, can we really trust this man?" Sangah was a bit embarrassed as the conversation turned to her and now all eyes were on her but then her face brightened.

"I belive in him."

Ji Hui couldn't belive someone was still so innocent during this time. But someone like that would have to wake up at some point. Not to mention she could survive if she has a strong sponsor.

But Ji Hui had an odd feeling. Call it intuition but he had a guess that Kim Dokja knows what would happen in the future.

It might have to do with that phone he always has.

"Haa, are you sure. He didn't leave food for himself." Jung Heewon still couldn't completely belive in Dokja after that decision he made.

[ The constellation 'Sea Tyrant' say this man is a dumb idiot and that you shouldn't take after him. ]

[ 100 coins sponsored. ]

[ The constellation 'The red cloak' agrees. ]

[ The constellation 'Emperor of the abyss' agrees with constellation 'Sea tyrant' for once. ]
...

" I'm sure Dokja-ssi has a plan." Lee Hyunsung chirped in as they finished the last of their food as per Kim Dokjas advice.

Jung Heewon had no choice but to give up and finished her food.

At lunchtime there was an announcement from the mainstream group. Cheon Inho stood on the platform sourrounded by people and announced.

"We will limit the food rations from today. The allocation is three biscuits per person and-"

People became irritated at the thought of less food.

"what? Three biscuits? How can we live on that?"

"Thats right! don't the scouts get more food? Do you think we don't know?" They bagn to complain about the lack of more food.

But despite being curse at Cheon Inho laughed.

"Your words are good, yes. The scouts recive more food. If you want food, please apply to be a scout." It was a like a death sentence to normal citizens.

"Very few people come back after apply to be a scout! The Cheolodoo members are always the ones that come back!"

"Do you want us to die now?" Despite being curse at he was very nonchalant and talked in that very manner.

"Those people were just unlucky. You know that it's terribly dangerous outside. Why don't you obtain food yourself if you are so dissatisfied."

"T-That.." The protest quickly died down at the thought. They knew they would die if they ever stepped foot outside the station.

But he wasn't finished. "Ah, there is a way to get food without being a scout."

"what is it?"

"A deal. We will happily exchange for anything we determine of value. Everyone can give something different. Isn't that right?"

Cheon Inho cold gazed causes people to tremble. It was most people that had come to dokja yesterday to get food.

It was clear he was stirring public opinion.

"Originally I wasn't going to do this. But yesterday, Kim Dokja-ssi told me something nice. That's right everyone. Is there anything free in the world? If you want food you have to prove your worth. This is the way it is. Hahaha, thank you for telling me this way, Dokja-ssi."

That was the moment everyone's eyes turned to dokja with resentment as if he had been the cause of it all.

"Because of that bastard..." But they stood at the podium trying to bargain.

"I-I will buy it with coins. How much do you want?"

"200 coins."

"Huh? but I don't have that many coins.." The faces of the citizens fell after hearing the price.

"Then go away." But cheon inho didn't give any edges and cold shoved them aside. 200 coins for food. It was like a death sentence.

-

TRENDING NUMBER 2 ON ORV WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO.

GRACIAS:^