013

— Cooked Rats

    Ji Hui leaned against the rough wall with a belly full of cook ground rats. Dokja had proposed to cook them and at first he was disgusted with the idea of chowing down on cooked rats but after he had a bite he found that they taste like pork.

So he ate without reserve afterwards.

But he had not forgotten to remind Kim Dokja.

"Mm, remember our promise, Dokja hyung." Ji Hui would only call dokja Hyung if he had something to gain.

Dokja quickly learned that so he was not fazed at the 'hyung' title.

"I know, Hui-ssi." Kim Dokja rubbed the soft hair of the small child but he was quickly slapped away. It seems Ji Hui did not like people touching his hair.

"Promise?" Yoo sangah had become curious about this so–called promise between them.

Ji Hui didn't want to go into detail about the deal he had made so he didn't elaborate neither did he even explain.

"Secret." He didn't say more afterward closing his eyes to 'rest'.

[ The constellation 'Emperor of the abyss' suggest that he should be called Hyung. ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' disagrees and states he's an old man and the appropriate title would be gramps. ]

[ The constellation 'The Emperor of the abyss' says does constellation 'Secretive Plotter' want to fight. ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' isn't against the Idea. ]

[ Several constellations are enjoying the show. ]

.....

Yoo sangah, seeing that no one was willing elaborate more on the question continued eating her meal.

she wasn't one to pry after all.

After an oddly delicious dinner Kim Dokja had used the random item box to upgrade his wepon–The broken faith. Though the Dokkebi seemed to have a panic about it instead.

"Quickly use it, Dokja-ssi!"

"is it okay?" Gilyoung ferociously nodded in agreement.

"You don't need to worry about us. All the items obtained here are yours. That is obvious." Ji Hui had a bit of an objection.

He did help after all.

So he should get a share of the loot but he didn't speak, he just wanted to sleep.

"Then I will use it well."

Kim Dokja took the grade 7 nucleus from the pocket of his clothes. He had cut it off the dead dark sentinel earlier, in addition he took out the broken faith that had long lost its durability.

According to the plot the use for this was simple.

「 Who knew? There would be a limited addition coin item. 」

He placed both the demon core and broken faith into the box.

「 "ha? You can't belive my words? Is it real? Put sub items in there and close the box!" 」

In fact, Kim dokja didn't know what would happen once he did this but he knew that a top item was certain to emerge.

「 "A top item will unconditionally come out! 」

A moment after Kim Dokja placed the two items inside a dazzling light came from the box.

[ Ah, no, why is this thing here? ] The alarmed biryu shouted.