CASUALTY

[  hehe the first tiktok edit it up for my babies!  ]

☽︎

KLAUS WILL LIVE.

LAIKEN WAS TEXTING CAROLINE ABOUT TYLER, who was going to be going through a full moon tonight as a werewolf

LAIKEN WAS TEXTING CAROLINE ABOUT TYLER, who was going to be going through a full moon tonight as a werewolf. Laiken thought Caroline was stupid for putting her life on the line just to help him, especially when they were barely friends to begin with.

She was surrounded by Stefan, Elena, Enzo, and Elijah in her living room, everyone but her talking about the sacrifice. And soon, Damon came down to join them, apparently done with pouting.

"Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse," Elijah warned. Laiken rolled her eyes — obviously.

"Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus?" Stefan asked.

"Klaus is a big bad puppy dog with fangs," Laiken snickered, making Elijah smile.

"Yes, Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it, he'll be a true hybrid," he explained, and no one wanted that.

Well, Laiken wanted that, but they didn't know that

"Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today. With Bonnie," Damon said before glaring at Laiken, also knowing that she could kill him with just a few words.

Stefan sighed. "Damon..."

"No," Elena said firmly. "Bonnie can't use that much power without dying."

"I'll write her a great eulogy," he said sarcastically.

"It's not an option, mate," Enzo said, shaking his head.

"All right, how do we break this curse?" Stefan asked, looking to Elijah.

"Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know."

"The moonstone," he said.

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each."

"And where do I fit into it?" Elena questioned.

"The final part of the ritual," he said while taking a wooden box that he'd sat down on a nearby shelf when he arrived. "Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgänger to the point of your death."

Stefan took Elena's hand comfortingly as Damon met her eyes. Then Elijah opened the box, revealing an old bottle full of a liquid.

"And that's where you come in," Elena said.