Prologue: "The Dream That Foretold Friendship"

In the quiet depths of Tashi's dreams, he found himself in the company of a girl he had never seen before. They laughed and talked, sharing moments of joy and friendship that seemed to stretch on for eternity.

"This feels so real," Tashi remarked, his voice tinged with wonder, as he surveyed the dreamlike landscape around them.

The girl smiled, her eyes sparkling with warmth. "It is real, Tashi. As real as anything else in this world."

In those fleeting hours of slumber, they wove memories that felt more vivid than any he had experienced before.

Little did Tashi know that this chance encounter in his dream would shape the course of his life in ways he could never have imagined. For the girl he met in that dream would become his closest confidante, his steadfast companion through the trials and triumphs that lay ahead.

As the dream unfolded, the girl's laughter echoed in Tashi's ears, a melodic symphony that filled him with a sense of peace.

"Just as the stars shine in the night sky, so too will our friendship endure," she assured him, her voice a soothing balm against the uncertainty of the waking world.

Though unaware of her true identity at the time, Tashi's heart recognized the bond that would bind them together, a bond forged in the ethereal realm of dreams, destined to last a lifetime.

Just as the girl was about to speak again, Tashi was jolted awake by the gentle touch of his mother's hand. Blinking away the remnants of his dream, he found himself back in the familiar surroundings of his room.

Reality washed over him like a cold wave, and the weight of yesterday's tragedy settled heavily on his heart.

As the first light of dawn broke through the darkness, Tashi found himself abruptly awakened from his dream by his mother's gentle voice, calling him to face the new day.

Disoriented and still reeling from the vivid images that lingered in his mind, Tashi stumbled out of bed, his thoughts a whirlwind of confusion.

Yet, even as he grappled with the lingering echoes of his dream, a surge of anger bubbled up within him, fueled by the events of the previous day.

Unable to shake off the sense of injustice that gnawed at him, Tashi stormed out of the house, his footsteps heavy with frustration.

In his haste, Tashi found himself at the gates of the school, his heart pounding with a mixture of trepidation and determination.