Character Potryal.

Tashi Tobgay:

Tashi Tobgay, a teenager with a brooding aura, possesses a multitude of talents that set him apart from his peers. Beyond his enigmatic presence, Tashi's innate abilities shine like beacons in the darkness of high school life. His sharp intellect, honed by years of relentless curiosity, allows him to excel in academics with effortless ease, earning him the admiration of teachers and classmates alike.*

But Tashi's talents extend far beyond the confines of the classroom. With a heart as generous as it is kind, he dedicates countless hours to serving his community through acts of volunteerism. Whether it's tutoring underprivileged children, organizing fundraisers for local charities, or cleaning up parks and streets, Tashi's spirit of service knows no bounds.*

In addition to his volunteer efforts, Tashi's generosity extends to providing direct assistance to those in need. With a pocket full of change and a warm meal in hand, he seeks out children and elderly individuals in his community, offering not only sustenance but also companionship and compassion.*

But perhaps what sets Tashi apart most of all is his heartwarming smile, a beacon of warmth and kindness that lights up even the darkest of days. With a grin that reaches his eyes and fills the room with joy, Tashi has a way of making everyone around him feel seen and valued.*

His smile is infectious, spreading like wildfire and melting even the toughest of exteriors. In a world filled with chaos and uncertainty, Tashi's smile is a ray of sunshine, a reminder that kindness and compassion can make all the difference in the world.

Dechen Lhaden:

Dechen Lhaden, a beacon of warmth and kindness in a world of uncertainty, moves through life with a gentle grace that belies her inner strength. Behind her glasses, her eyes, pools of empathy and understanding, twinkle with intelligence and compassion. With a cute smile that lights up even the darkest of days, Dechen exudes a quiet confidence that draws others to her like moths to a flame.

But it is not just the radiance of her smile that sets Dechen apart; it is the kindness that resides in her heart, a generosity of spirit that knows no limits. She is the first to offer a helping hand to those in need, her selflessness a shining example of the goodness that exists in the world.

Dechen's kind-hearted nature extends beyond mere gestures of goodwill; she possesses a rare ability to bring comfort and solace to those around her. With her soothing voice and gentle demeanor, she has a way of calming even the most troubled souls, her presence a balm to the weary and downtrodden.

And though she may sometimes pay for everything with her smile and voice, her actions speak volumes of her character, her unwavering compassion a beacon of hope in a world hungry for kindness.

With a heart as pure as it is boundless, Dechen Lhaden is a force to be reckoned with, her glasses and cute smile adding to her charm and making her presence all the more endearing.

Yangay:
- Yangay is a character characterized by his antagonistic and jealous nature, often feeling threatened by Tashi and Dechen's success and popularity, leading him to engage in bullying and manipulative behavior. His actions stem from deep-seated insecurities and resentment towards Tashi and Dechen, whom he perceives as rivals. This insecurity drives him to resort to underhanded tactics to undermine Tashi and Dechen, such as spreading rumors and orchestrating schemes to discredit them, showcasing his lack of integrity.

Jamson:

- Jamson is portrayed as a follower and accomplice, often following Yangay's lead and participating in his schemes, driven by fear or a desire to fit in. He exhibits a tendency to be easily influenced, lacking the confidence to stand up to Yangay and often going along with his plans without questioning them. Despite his involvement in negative behavior, there's potential for growth in Jamson, hinting at the possibility of change if he's given the opportunity to break free from Yangay's influence.