SEVEN. i'd love to see me from you point of view

     RILEY HAD been caught downstairs in the same clothes she'd been wearing the night before and for some reason, it was a big deal

     RILEY HAD been caught downstairs in the same clothes she'd been wearing the night before and for some reason, it was a big deal. Truly, it was a big deal to those who cared because she was sitting downstairs all night talking to a boy. This triangle had been at the forefront of every history lesson for months and whether you liked it or not, you knew that Riley losing track of time and talking to a boy all night, though in character for the brunette, was still a big shock because that boy wasn't Lucas.

And though Aleena didn't care too much about it, she did find it interesting that Riley hadn't napped at all since being at the ski lodge.

Besides, Aleena had also had a late-night excursion, and no one but Charlie and Maya cared about it, but Aleena didn't know she'd been caught by the blonde.

Aleena had sat outside the ski lodge with a blonde girl named Sabrina. They talked for about an hour before Aleena stood to her feet and found her way back to her room where Charlie had been too focused on Becoming Jane to fight with the girl about missing the Anne Hathaway movie.

But Maya had seen just enough to figure things out rather quickly. She knew that Josh didn't have the same feelings she had towards him and it hurt her, more than she would like to admit, so when she saw Aleena sitting outside with the mysterious blonde, it hurt... more than she would like to admit, but it hurt her more because Aleena had been the one person to not automatically feel bad for her. Aleena had been the reason she knew who she was and Maya wanted to be with her and it was scary, especially because she didn't know if the girl felt the same way.

Being hurt by a boy, especially Josh, sucked, but it wouldn't compare to the idea of coming out to a girl who wouldn't feel the same way she would, but Maya would never know how Aleena felt if she didn't know, and the idea of not knowing felt worse than rejection.

But Aleena wasn't giving Maya the time of day. Whenever she found the girl she would turn in the opposite direction or be dragged away by Charlie who had no idea that Maya wanted to speak to her. She was growing frustrated at the situation she created and couldn't find a way to fix it and when she thought she had a plan in place, she was dragged into a game that had made things worse for some of the participating players.