Chapter 3: November

NOVEMBER:

2 months had passed since Harlow began college. So far, she was doing great in all her classes. Her and Jackie are much closer. Things are going good for the group, Harlow speaks to Conrad every now and then as she learned he liked to be alone, never much of a party type. Harlow can relate.

Harlow and Jackie where now in there dorms, as it was a Saturday night.

"There's a party just a couple minutes away from here, we should go!" Jackie says, shooting up out of bed. Harlow looked over to her giving her a look as she laid in bed, before laughing lightly. "Party?" She repeated. Harlow wasn't much of a party girl.

"Yes, come on! Let's go. I promise you'll have fun. You're gonna be a party girl once this nights over, please!" Jackie begged her.

After some thinking, Harlow gave in. "Yeah, fine. Why not." She sighed, shutting her phone off as she got out of bed. "Oh my gosh I LOVE YOU! You're the best! Ahh!" Jackie yells, hugging Harlow tightly, making her laugh. "Okay I'll be back I'm gonna go ask Elijah and his roomie Conrad if they want to go!" She shoots out of the room before the other girl can respond.

"I'm sure Conrad will definitely not go, he's always to himself." Harlow mumbled to herself, before going into the closet, to find something nice for the party.

Harlows first, college party.

Harlow added a bit of blush to her face, as she finished doing her make up, turning the chair to Jackie, who was straightening her hair. "Is the make up good?" Asked Harlow. "Yeah it's really cute. You're gonna look, great." Jackie responded with a smile.

Harlow smiled brightly, before getting up, and turning her back to Jackie, putting on her outfit for the night. "So, is that Conrad boy coming?" Harlow asked the girl behind her, a bit curios if that boy is coming.

Over time, Harlow began to have butterflies for Conrad, which she had thought was odd.

"Well I didn't hear an answer from him, Elijah says he was in the library trying to study for some test on Monday for his Tech class. Which is so lame because who even studies on a Saturday." She responded, laughing to herself as the girl unplugged the straightener, finishing up her hair.

Harlow slipped on her shiny skirt, as she sighed at the response. "I feel like I barley see him around now. I see him in chemistry but we don't really speak to each other, I think he's failing that class to be honest." The girl spoke back, before turning her body towards Jackie.

Jackie's mouth drops wide open. "Oh my gosh, you look stunning!" She shouts, admiring the beautiful girl in front of her. Harlows outfit, looked amazing.

"I feel like it's to much

"I feel like it's to much." Harlow groaned, looking down at her outfit. "No it's literally perfect. I need to barrow that skirt next party." Jackie says, chuckling as she brushed her hand on the skirt, before turning to the closet to grab her outfit.