Chapter 4: Tutor

THE NEXT DAY:

Harlow woke up around 10am ish. She slowly crawled out of bed, doing her morning routine.

Soon, she got out the shower, she began to do her quick morning skin care routine before she sprayed body perfume all over her. She topped it off with some lotion and deodorant, etc, before she brushed her wet blonde hair.

Afterwards, she put some some eyebrow jell, some quick concealer, blush and mascara. She looked at herself once more in the mirror, before fixing her shirt.

"Where are you going so early in the morning?" She heard a voice say behind her, she looked over at Jackie who was still in bed, and still adjusting to waking up

"Where are you going so early in the morning?" She heard a voice say behind her, she looked over at Jackie who was still in bed, and still adjusting to waking up. "I have to help Conrad study today. Trying to help him get his grades up." Harlow answered with a smile, as she grabbed her purse and phone.

"I told you! This is so gonna get you guys closer." Jackie says as she sat up in bed, now in a energetic tone. Harlow playfully rolled her eyes, as she sat in the bed.

"Well what are you waiting for? It's almost 11:30 am." Jackie says, looking towards the girl, as she climbed out of bed herself.

"Waiting on his text."

After waiting 1 hour, Harlow finally gotten a message from Conrad. Harlow quickly shot out of bed, putting more perfume on.

"What are you doing?" Jackie asks her, as she watched Netflix on her laptop. "Conrad told me to meet him at the library so I'll see you later." Harlow responds in a hurry, putting on some lipgloss to top it off.

Jackie lightly laughed, "have fun Har."

Soon enough, Harlow made it to the library, as she looked around for Conrad. She then saw him sitting down, on his computer.

She slowly walked over to him, before sitting beside him. "Hey." He smiled at the girl. "Hey. So where do you want to start off?" She asked him. "Damn, just like that were starting?" He joked, laughing a bit. She playfully rolled her eyes, taking out her notes for chemistry.

"Well, if you want to get those grades up, you better start now. So here, copy down my notes for chemistry, these should really help you, just make sure you revise these every other night." She smiled, looking between him and the notebook.

He looked at the girl in lust, she seemed kind of bitchy at first, he thought. But now she's just a sweetheart. He grinned a bit before he began to copy down the notes.

"So how'd you enjoy your night?" He asked her, as he kept writing.

"It was fine, got back to the dorm around 1am. Never again." She chuckled. "I kinda left almost as soon as I stopped talking to you. Got kinda boring." He shrugged.

"You go to a lot of parties?" Harlow asked him, glancing down at his paper. "Not really." He responded as he finished the notes. "Okay now, do what I said with those notes. Now your tech class, what do you know about that?" She asked him, making direct eye contact.