part 1

Y/n was preparing breakfast for her in laws and husband, maids were helping her.
Y/n belongs to middle class family where her in laws are billionaire , she was married to Kim Taehyung. They studied at same college, she was good a study that's why she got scholarship and got admission to the best college. Taehyung fallen love with her first and proposed her. But she always rejected him cause she thought that they belong from different society. But he assured her that they could made together.
Somi : hey you , gold digger, she called y/n.
Y/n looked at her and said " yes?".
Somi : now maids have to help you to make breakfast? Did you ever have any maids in your house? Or did you have this tasteful foods in your life before your marriage?
Y/n looked down , maids looking at her with pity.
Somi: do fast whatever you are making,I'm hungry. She went from here before mumbling "bitch".
In her in laws house her mother in law and sister in law did not accept her . They want to marry Taehyung with a billionaire like them , they don't like y/n and always taunt her for being a middle class girl. But her father in law , brother in law and his wife love her.
Y/n and maids were arranging table with food, then Mr.Kim , Mrs Kim , Seokjin ,Sohyun and Somi sat at dinning table. Y/n was serving food to them.
Mrs.Kim : where is tae?
Sohyun: i think he is being ready for office.
Mrs.Kim said to y/n "how careless wife you are! Your husband did not come down for his breakfast and you are looking unbothered. Is this you are going to play your wife's role? And someone said that you are the perfect daughter in law in this house. Just look at Sohyun , how much she care about Jin, she never neglected his health. Can't you learn something from her?"
Mr.Kim : will you stop? Y/n , go and call Taehyung for breakfast.
Y/n nodded and going towards upstairs then she heard Somi said " She only think about herself, she don't care about Taehyung, she only knows how to eat and how to spend money ". Her eyes got teared up after listening Somi's word. She never spent Taehyung's money as she want to do something on her own. She wiped away her tears and went to call Taehyung.
Seokjin : mind your words Somi , dare to say that words to her. She is also member of our family.
Somi rolled her eyes at Jin and said " we did not accept her as our family member".
Jin was going to something then his mom said" she said the right thing , she is inappropriate for our Tae , I told him not to marry her but he did not listen to me , god knows which black magic she did into my son , he will get to know her true colour one day".
Y/n opened the door of their shared bedroom and saw Taehyung is getting ready for office , she went towards him and said him while looking down " they all seated to eat breakfast, I came here to call you" .
Taehyung: can't you wake me up early?
Y/n : i called you but you said that you want to sleep
Taehyung: look at Sohyun noona, she always wake up hyung at right time that's why he can get ready at right time but you only gave me excuse.
Y/n : give me that tie , I'll fix it.
Taehyung: no thanks, Sohyun noona can do it better than you . Then he went down for breakfast.
Y/n mumbled " he was looking tired that's why I let him sleep".
Mr.Kim: I don't want hear anything about y/n, one day you will got to know that only she is the right one for our son.
Taehyung came down and took a sit , y/n also came and served him . Somi was sitting right next to Taehyung. When y/n was serving him somi suddenly pushed y/n's hand and the bowl of salad fell down from her hand .
Somi : oh god , can't you do anything properly?
Taehyung: seriously y/n, noona is perfect at everything and see yourself, you are so clumsy .
Sohyun: it was not her fault tae , it was just an accident , she did not do it intentionally.
Taehyung: no noona, she can't do anything without creating a mess, he glared at y/n.
She was collecting the glass pieces suddenly a glass piece pierced her finger , she closed her mouth preventing any sound . She collected all the pieces and went to kitchen . Sohyun was going to follow her the Taehyung stopped her.
Taehyung: noona can you fix my tie?
Sohyun: it is your wife's duty and I'm not your wife, y/n should do it .
Taehyung: she can't do it like you.
Sohyun: Yes she can't do like me but more better than me , then she went away.
Sohyun saw y/n kept her finger under the tap and blood was flowing from her finger. She ran to her and said " oh my god! Your finger is bleeding too much"
Y/n : it's okay unnie , I can manage .
Sohyun: no no wait in bringing first aid box. Then she came with first aid box and started applying cream on her fingers. Y/n was sobbing.
Sohyun: is it hurting?
Y/n nodded as no then Sohyun said " don't mind their words y/n , I know they will love you someday".
Y/n : but what about Taehyung, unnie? If he don't love me then why he married me?
Sohyun: it's not like that y/n , he loves you
Y/n : no unnie, I know him. Before our marriage he never behaved with me like this. After marriage he changed into a complete different person. He always compared me with you .
Sohyun wiped her tears away and said " don't get him wrong me y/n, you can do many things that I can't do. You are best in everything".
After that day, Kim family arranged a party for crack a deal. Taehyung came with a dress and said to y/n " you will wear this ".

 Taehyung came with a dress and said to y/n " you will wear this "

Y/n : but Tae it's too revealing.
Taehyung: so what? Everyone wear this kind of dress then what's your problem?
Y/n : you know tae I don't wear this kind of dress.
Taehyung: you know Sohyun noona will also wear this but look at you always having problem . Why can't you be like her? Why are so stubborn? Do whatever you wear , I don't care.
Then he left from there, y/n mumbled with teary eyes " he knew that I don't wear this kind of dress".

Guys I have started a new story

Arranged Love

Please go and check it....