part 6

Next day , Jimin arranged a meeting with "TT Enterprise" . Taehyung, Jin went to meeting room and started discussion with "TT Enterprise" 's owner.

Owner : Mr. Kim why you want to buy my company?

Jin : because your company will give benefits to us.

Taehyung : don't worry we will give you any amount you want.

Owner : any?

Taehyung : just ask for it.

Owner : then you have to pay 50 crore to me. As you're buying this company I also have to do something.

Taehyung : no problem , Jimin bring my check book.

He signed on it and tell Jimin to hand him the amount he want. Then they did some paper works as he was hand over his company to Taehyung so they have to sign some contract papers.

Owner : okay , Mr. Kim I'm leaving now.

Jimin : is not 50 crore too much?

Taehyung : as long as it for my wife I can give my everything if he want.

Jin and Jimin was smiling after listening his words.

Next day , the owner of " TT Enterprise" made an announcement.

Owner : everyone attention please , now I'm going to announce that from tomorrow I'll not be the owner of here , a big company buy our company.

Everybody started gossiping and thinking what will be there future.

Owner : silence please. I know you all are thinking what will happen with you ,right? ( They nodded )
But their owner gave me assurance that they will not fire any of you, you all will working under them.

After sometime,

Haemi : Y/n ,who will be the that person , brought our company?

Haemi is y/n's colleague also friend.

Y/n : how will I know? I also present with you there.

Haemi : as you're sir's PA,i thought you know

Y/n : no , sir did not tell me anything.

Next day ,

Y/n was getting for office as today the new owners are coming, as a personal assistant she have to notice everything would be perfect.

Y/n's outfit

Y/n's outfit

Y/mom : why are you're so going early today?

Y/n : actually mom , someone buy our company so today they are coming and I will be the personal assistant as before so I have to check everything.

Y/mom : did they fire anyone?

Y/n : no no , they only but our company but did not fire anyone.

Y/mom : oh that's relief , now have your breakfast.