part 7

Sohyun was not feeling well , she told Jin about this so he take her to doctor for check up .

Doctor : how are you feeling Mrs . Kim?

Sohyun : I'm feeling nauseas these days , if I eat something I will vomit instant, I want to eat but I couldn't, sometime my head started to spin.

Doctor : okay , i understand your problems but I have to do some tests to sure it.

Jin : is this something serious, doctor?

Doctor : hm ,very serious but I have to check it.

Then the doctor take Sohyun for some tests and here Jin was being impatient. Doctor came with Sohyun and said " yeah I was right "

Jin : what doctor?

Doctor : Jin , you have to be strong to listen what I'm going to tell

Jin : Luna don't make me worried please tell what happened to her , I'm curious.

Luna is Jin's friend also a doctor.

Luna : Jin , she is ....

Jin : she is?

Luna : she is pregnant, Jin ( smiled widely)

Jin : WHAT??? ( he started to tear up)

What are you saying Luna? Sohyun is this true or I'm dreaming?

Sohyun : it's true Jin , you're going to be a dad.

Jin hugged her tightly and said " I'm so happy , so so so happy".

Sohyun : j-jin l-leave

Luna : yeah man , leave her she can't breath , control your hormones.

Jin quickly pulled back .

Luna : listen Jin , you have to take care her mood swings, midnight cravings, give her healthy foods , okay?

Jin : anything for my world wide beauty ( Sohyun for shy )

Luna : congratulations Hyun and you too pabo

( As Sohyun and Jin were college friends and luna also sohyun's friend , they call them with each other's given names)

They came from hospital and going towards home .

Jin : ( while driving) do you know how much you make me happy today? ( While kissing her back of hand )

Sohyun : (shyly) i know , I'm also happy today.

Jin : still now you're shy? You know I made love to you and that's why you're pregnant.

Sohyun : yeah Jin you're so pervert ( while hitting his hand )

Jin smiled and went home. Then they told everyone about this good news except tae as he is in his office.

Mrs. Kim : God bless both of you with a healthy baby and a happy life ( she kissed sohyun's forehead)

Somi : congratulations unnie ( she hugged her ).

Mr. Kim : I want a cute , handsome/beautiful grandchild like me ( everyone started laughing)

Jin : dad , are you listening yourself? You and handsome? My baby will be World wide handsome/ beauty like me.

Mr. Kim : in your dream , my grandchild will be handsome/ beautiful like me.

Mrs. Kim : will you guys stop? Are you guys father-son or what?

In office , Taehyung was trying hard to talk with y/n but it was going impossible by each day.