part 9

At night, Taehyung was going towards his room, his mom called him.

Tae mom : tae?

Taehyung : yes?

Tae mom : is she talking with you? Did she forgive you?

Taehyung remember what y/n told about his mother.

Taehyung : did you taunt her being middle class?

Taehyung's mom got shocked after listening her son's word.

Taehyung : mom I asked you something.

Tae mom : yeah ( looked down)

Taehyung : why mom? I'm not blaming you , is she leave me it's for my fault. But you should have not done that mom. I don't know what got into me that I always compared her with noona but I never stopped loving her. She is my everything mom , i loved her soul mom not her money, what if she is not billionaire like us? She was taking care of us , specially she loves me not my money mom. If you don't like her it's okay but you can't say like that her mom. She is my happiness, she is the one who can make my day brighter. Please mom , i don't want talk to you like this but what you did with her that made me to talk you like this.

Then Taehyung went to his room , his mom was shocked after listening his words.

Tae mom : I'll try to bring your happiness back ( smiled )

After two days , it is Sunday today Mrs. Kim and Somi went to y/n's house. They rang the bell , y/n's mom opened the door.

Mrs.  Kim : good morning Mrs. Han , is y/n at home?

Y/mom : what do you want her Mrs . Kim?

Mrs. Kim : actually we came here -

Y/n : who is it mom?

Y/n saw her mother and sister in law was standing at her doorstep .

Y/n : Mrs. Kim? Please come inside.

Though they behaved rude with her but she never talk back with them , as her parents have her good manners so still now she is being polite with them.  Somi and Mrs . Kim entered their house.

Y/n : please sit , what should I bring for you?

Y/mom : will they eat anything from our hand? We are not billionaire like them , if they got food poison? ( Sarcastically)

Y/n : ( whispered) mom please.

Somi : no, no need aunty , don't have to  worry for us ( politely )

Mrs . Kim : actually we came here for invite you to a party?

Y/n : party ? Which party?

Mrs . Kim : actually Sohyun is pregnant that's why we thought to give a party for Jin and Sohyun , we want you and your family to come there. 

Y/n : really unnie is pregnant? ,( happily)

Mrs Kim and Somi nodded.

Y/n : I'm so happy, please congratulate her for me.  I'm not sure to attend the party

Mrs Kim : don't say like that y/n-ah , Sohyun will be so happy to see you there and ....

Y/n : and?

Mrs . Kim : Taehyung also ( looked down)

Y/n turned her face from them , hearing Taehyung's name..

Somi : i know y/n we did so bad things to you but please don't push my brother away for us. He loves you really a lot.

Y/n : now he send you to convince me?

Mrs . Kim : ( tearing up) no y/n , he did not know that we came here. If he got to know that we came to you , he never let us come.