part 10

After the party ,

Mrs . Han : y/n I think we should go, it's pretty late.

Y/n : yes mom.

After hearing that Taehyung got sad and he went to his room without talking.  He laid down on bed and cried " why y/n? Why are you going away from me? Am I that bad to love again? Am I mean nothing to you? "

Mr . Han : so , Mr . Kim we're going today .

Mr . Kim : thank you for coming Mr. and Mrs. Han.

Kim family went to the main door, they see them off and came back. Suddenly Taehyung's room door opened and someone entered to his room.

Taehyung : Hyung , please go away from here , I'm not in mood to talk. ( He looked without seeing the person)

That person closed the door and went to the closet. After listening footsteps Taehyung got disturbed.

Taehyung : hyung , i told you to go , please go .

Still he heard footsteps and felt someone is in his room. He got up and said " Hyung I -" , he did not complete his words as he got shocked to see the person in front of him.

Taehyung : y/n ? ( Being happy)

Y/n : .......

Taehyung : you're here ? Did not you go back to your home?

Y/n : do you have any problem if I stay here? ( Being annoyed)

Taehyung : NO NO NEVER .  Moreover I'm shocked to see you here. Are y-you perhaps s-staying h-here? ( He asked while feel nervous)

Y/n : hmmm

Taehyung : really??

He got happy and hugged her . But immediately moved away after realisation hit him.

Taehyung : i-i am sorry, I got excited.

Y/n : don't be so excited from now. I'm just staying here because dad , oppa and unnie request me.

Taehyung : ( pouted) you're just staying here because of them?

Y/n : obviously, then what do you think , I'll stay here for you? Stop dreaming and came out from your imagination world. Don't forget I did not forgive you , you have to earn my forgiveness.

Taehyung nodded . Y/n took her clothes from closet and went to washroom.

Y/n : and yeah we have office tomorrow, don't do any stupidity there ( she went away).

After she left, Taehyung do a little dance .

Taehyung : it's not the main fact for whom you are staying the main fact is you will be in my arms soon ( smiling)

Y/n heard what he said and closed the washroom door while mumbling with a smile " pabo " .

After sometime y/n came out from washroom wearing night dress and saw Taehyung was in his night suit standing in balcony. She went to him.

 She went to him