02: at a party with her

As soon as I entered our dorm, Nat bombarded me with questions about the tutoring session and questions about Paige.

"Well, since you made come to this party with you, I'm making you go with me and Paige." I said at once.

Nat looked at me with wide eyes, "I didn't think y'all would progress that fast but you know, I fuck with it." she said.

I rolled my eyes at her and blocked any possibilities of her asking me any more questions by telling her she had less than an hour to get ready. After scaring Nat off, I began to peacefully get ready with a satisfied grin on my face.

Unfortunately for me, that satisfied grin was wiped off my face the moment I realized I was going to a party and I owned practically no going out clothes. Then I suddenly remembered that while I had no going out clothes, I had an obscene amount of "vacation clothes" which could be considered the equivalent of going out clothes because they were same in the nature; both revealing.

I began to rummage through my clothes and after trying on a couple of dresses and skirts, I ended up wearing a dangerously mini and tight black skirt with a cropped baby blue tube top. While my outfit wasn't anything extravagant, I loved the simplicity of it. The baby blue tube top was a perfect color for my warm skin and the streaks of blonde highlights in my brown hair.

I straightened my hair and did my makeup. I put some scented lotion, then made sure to spray a good amount of my signature scent. Once I was ready I went to bathroom in the dorms where Nat was doing her makeup.

"Oh. My. God. You look absolutely amazing!" Nat said as she stopped putting her lip gloss on to look at me.

"Oh stop it, you look way prettier." I said with a smile.

I let Paige know we were ready, turns out her and her friends were already ready. Nat and I walked out the dorm building to see Paige's car. Nat quickly took a seat in the back, only leaving the front seat available to me.

"Hi!" I said as I sat down.

"Hey." Paige replied as she began driving.

"What's up, I'm KK." Paige's friend sitting in the middle said.

"Hi, I'm Ice." said the girl next to KK.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Zeynep." I replied with a smile, facing them.

Nat also introduced herself and began a conversation about basketball which intrigued KK and Ice.

"You can connect to the aux." Paige said as continued staring at the road ahead of her. I happily took the offer.

"You never let me have aux, this ain't fair." KK complained as she crossed her arms over her chest, to which Paige simply rolled her eyes.

Soon after connecting my phone to the car, I got a text message from one of the boys basketball players, Andrew. He was also pre-med so we often shared classes and I helped him since his schedule as an athlete made it harder for him to keep up.

My phone was unmuted and the ding sound of the notification caught off the music, catching the attention of all the girls in the car.

On top of that, the message popped up on the carplay display. Wow, absolutely no privacy.

"A little bird told me you're coming to Cam's party tonight 😉." read the message by Andrew.

"Oh my god, he texted you!" Nat exclaimed with one of the most enthusiastic voices I had ever heard.

"Is this Andrew as in basketball player Andrew?" Ice asked Nat with a shocked yet excited face.

"Yes, it is!" Nat replied, matching Ice's facial expression.

"Oh, y'all are like that, huh? I see, I see." KK said as she laughed.

"Guys, he's just a friend! This is just the way he texts!" I tried to explain, the girls refused to take my word for it and continued shipping Andrew and I.

I suddenly felt Paige stare at me, I looked to my left, making eye contact with her. Suddenly the light beamed green and Paige broke our eye contact and startled me by the sudden force she put onto the gas pedal.

For a series of reasons, I chose to ignore Andrew's message for now. Soon we reached the house, Paige parked her car and we got out, ready to party.

"Do any of you have a lip gloss? My lips feel so dry." I asked the girls.

"Aw, you want to make sure your lips are looking as kissable as possible for your boyfriend?" Nat teased, earning a laugh from Ice and KK.

I rolled my eyes at their reaction and sticked to my own lip gloss. KK, Ice, and Nat were all dancing as I watched them. Paige on the other hand seemed to be deep in thought. Nat disappeared for a couple of minutes and returned with drinks in her hands.

"Zeynep and Paige definitely need these more than any of us guys!" Nat said with a laugh.

I glanced at Paige who seemed unfazed.

"You know what, you're right." I accepted as I grabbed and downed the whole cup of alcohol in one take, shocking Nat who knew this wasn't how her best friend usually acted.

KK and Ice were started hyping me up, with the sudden burst of confidence I grabbed another cup and downed that one all in one take as well.

The girls and I began dancing to the Sexyy Red songs blasting at the party while Paige was still where we had left her.

All of a sudden, I felt someone touch my arm. I noticed it was Andrew.

"I see you are in fact here." He said as he looked down on me, his grip still on my arm.

"Yes, can you let go?" I said as I tried to shake off his hand, the man wasn't letting go.

"I'm offended that I didn't get an answer from you." Andrew added, completely ignoring my plea to let go of my arm.

Instead, the man put his hand on my waist.

"Andrew, seriously, let go." I said again.

"Haven't you noticed my feelings for you?" he continued as he brought us closer.

"Look-" I began explaining but got caught off.

"She said let fucking go." Paige snapped, she pushed him, causing him to halt backwards and let go of me.

"Let's go Zeynep." she said as she held my hand and dragged us to an emptier spot.

"Thank you." I said, still in shock that Andrew did that.

"He isn't your boyfriend or anything right?" She asked.

"Of course not, God forbid." I answered as I looked up at her blue eyes.

She seemed angry and that made her even more attractive.

"I hate when guys think it's okay to do shit like that." She explained with a sigh.

"That's why I prefer girls."

"You're into girls?" Paige asked with the shock evident in her voice.

"Duh, isn't it obvious?" I asked.

"Nah, not at all." She responded as she looked at me up and down.

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Why?" She asked with a puzzled face.

"It makes me nervous." I honestly answered as I looked at her, maintaining our eye contact.

"What if that's the whole point?" Paige said as she inched her face closer to mine.

"Then..." I began talking but got caught off by her lips being pressed on mine.

A/N: the second chapter of the day as promised, more chapters tomorrow! Please leave comments or suggestions and don't forget to vote 💗