06: kissing her

song of the chapter: ivy by frank ocean

"i thought that i was dreamin' when you said you love me" 

zeynep's POV

after i grabbed my phone and keys, i met with paige waiting in front of my door like a puppy.

"ready?" she asked.

"mhm."

we walked out of the building and started walking around campus, it was almost pitch black out but i could somewhat see thanks to the tall lights around campus. 

"okay... i don't really know where to start. i just wanna tell you everything and get it all out of my chest." paige said as she looked at me for confirmation. 

"okay, i won't interrupt you." i reassured her. 

"thank you, so, i'm sorry for all the shit i pulled, at the bar tonight, the party couple of weeks ago, and mostly that morning. i don't know what was going through my head, but i didn't mean any of that shit." paige said, leaving me a little puzzled. 

she noticed my confused expression and began explaining herself. 

"i can't stand seeing you with other guys, i didn't know why i felt that way but i know now.  whenever i see someone else touch you or make you smile i wanna punch them, seeing you smile at everyone but me hurt, i don't want us to be like that." paige explained, by this point we had stopped in our tracks and were facing each other. 

the way she said how she felt while maintaining eye contact with me was making me fold much easier. 

"i know we just met, but shit i like you and i didn't know what to do or how to go about it, i'm sorry for hurting you baby." she said as she held both my hands. 

"i like you too." i finally said as i pulled her in for a tight hug. 

after our hug,  she put her hand on my cheek, i leaned in and connected our lips. after the kiss, paige walked me back to my dorm.

during our mini walk back, we established a talking stage which would be exclusive. 

"at first i was jealous, but when i saw the way he looked proud when he caught me staring, i knew he was gay." paige said, making me laugh at how silly dan and i sounded. 

when we reached my dorm, she hugged me but i didn't wanna let go so soon after we solved all of our issues after all that suffering i endured these past weeks.

"do you wanna stay over?" i asked,  more nervously than i had intended. 

"you want me to sleep with you?" paige asked with raised brows.

"mhm."

"alright, sounds good to me." she replied as she walked into our dorm. 

she sat on my bed and waited as i brought some clothes for her. they weren't what she usually opted for, that was for sure but they would definitely fit her. 

she changed in the bathroom as i changed in by my bed, paige got out and i smiled at the sight of her. i went into the bathroom this time, i took off my makeup and got ready for bed. 

after making sure to spray just one spray of perfume and putting on some hair oil, i left the bathroom. 

paige was sitting on my bed, waiting for me. 

"which side do you want?" she asked as she got up. 

"i'll sleep on the side by the wall." i said, to which she agreed. 

i quickly got in my bed and under my covers, followed by paige. it was a little difficult to move around but i was okay with that. 

i moved as close to the wall as i could in order to give her some space. my back was turned to her when i suddenly felt her pull me close to her by my waist. 

"you can't just invite me and then sleep miles away from me." paige whispered in my ear. 

"i just didn't want to make you uncomfortable, my bed is small." i said as calmly as i could with the crazy beating of my heart. 

"your hair smells mad good." paige said, my hair was right by her nose due to how close we were, and my amika hair products never missed, especially when it came to their amazing scent. 

soon, we both fell asleep. 

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

"AHHH!" 

the loud scream forced me to open my eyes, which i dreaded doing. 

"what the fuck?" the blonde next to me said, she seemed to be struggling to open her eyes too.

suddenly the memories of last night all came flooding into my brain, making my eyes shoot open. 

i looked around me and saw paige rubbing her eyes as a shocked looking nat stood over us. 

"woah! what is paige bueckers doing in our dorm? especially in your bed?" nat asked, her eyes wide with shock.  

"okay, i can, actually, we can explain that." i said as i looked at paige. 

"she's my soon-to-be girlfriend." paige simply said as if it was nothing. 

"since when?" nat asked, looking even more shocked, if that was possible. 

"since last night." i said with a smile. 

a/n: hi my loves, finally a happy chapter!! school has been beating my ass, i wanna update twice a day but, it's hard. please remember to vote and comment your thoughts and opinions! :) i love y'all <3