Chapter 3: Crazy Jealous

.

.

.

Zuri

So much time had passed since I came in. I was dancing and now I'm getting to know our new pianist. We started talking about everything...our dreams and a lot of our favorite things.

Turns out we both have an obsession with pizza and not in a healthy way. But in all seriousness, Roman is pretty cool.

I'm glad he cares about the music he's gonna fit in perfectly. It helps that he's excited about being the new pianist for our class.

They are so gonna love him. He was such a nice person. That always counts.

I told him some of the dancers would kill for his cheekbones. He laughed but when I kept a straight face a look of worry washed over him. I shook my head, "Proceed with caution." I warned.

"That's not cool." He chuckles.

"I'm not joking, I am a witness to their crimes... unwanted of course but still a witness." I turn my head up and away. Recalling the time Sasha's hair got ruined before our spring show and when Ethan's designer bag was stolen.

"Sometimes the students get crazy jealous. It's sad honestly, no home training." I sigh and roll my eyes, Roman's laugh fills the class.

Roman

I'm so glad I came in early. I would have freaked out if I had no time to myself even though I'm not alone. I enjoyed Zuri's company. She loosened me up she calmed me down.

Luckily she came in when she did. I was freaking out looking at the old charts but now I'm sure I can keep up.

Zuri reassures me that the teachers aren't that harsh sometimes. But when it comes to creativity they let you roam. But don't try anything if they arrange shows. That's pretty chill, no harm no foul. 

I'm lucky she's letting me in on how it works around here. I needed the help. We've been goofing off for a minute now. I think she likes lighting the mood.

Zuri

"Class is starting soon. Hey, what are you doing later tonight?" I asked.

"I was just working on some new songs."

"You should come to our pizza nite. Marley and I do it every Friday."

"That sounds like fun..here."

He hands me his phone and I type in the address.

"Emmy Squared! I love that place I'll be there. What time?"

"Eight-thirty," I answered.

Just as we were about to continue our conversation.

Mrs.Lane walked in with more students to follow her.

She walked up to Roman, shook his hand, gave him a list of songs to play and left him to it, he looked at me and raised his eyebrow. I laughed saying"You got this!!" as I joined the other girls.

Five Hours Later

I don't know if his first day was a handful. I was distracted by the new dance we were practicing but. I'm sure it was fine. I would look at him from time to time. He looked like he was having fun and he could keep up well enough. He'll want to rehearse Mrs.Lane's tunes to impress her and hold up in class nevertheless he was doing amazing.

ExhaleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara