Chapter 2

Kate🌈
Kate and her teammates arrive at the arena to play, and of course of the bus they had paparazzis all in their face. Gabbie ended up leading the team off the bus for Caitlin's safety sake.

Gabbie
Gabbie and Kate were walking side by side with Caitlin and they decided they'd just tease Caitlin just a little bit.

"Caitlin you seem happy" Kate said smiling.

"Of course, it's always tough comp going against UConn, and it's a good game for the people at home to watch, so I'm excited." She said with a big smile.

"are you sure that's the only thing?" Gabbie asked.

"right are you sure you're not SWARMING over the blonde hair girl?" Kate asked. Kate knew she had a crush on Paige at one point in time, and she severed liked playing her cause she knew the feeling would probably come back, but she couldn't let her teammates know that she had a crush because she didn't know how they would feel or what they would think.

"what no, Paige? Absolutely not. She's my friend and that's all." Caitlin said laughing and looking down at her phone.

"I'm gone head to the bathroom." Kate said taking a deep left turn.

"Come with?" Gabbie asked

"sure." Kate said speeding up, she felt like her bladder was just about to explode. When she got to the bathroom it was just her luck when she seen who was in there. She tried to tame her smile but she just couldn't.

They didn't want to go in and just be rude so Kate spoke up.

"it's gone intense out there. We're about to face off against Iowa." Ice said before watching the Iowa players walk in.

"Yeah, it's going to be a tough game, but we got it. Caitlin's not-" Paige said before quickly shutting up.

"hey, guys. Good luck out there." Kate said kind of nervously. It wasn't Paige that made her nervous, but she was nervous in front of people in general.

"Thanks, You seem a little off. Is everything okay?" Paige asked, she knew Kate's personality from the internet videos, I guess she just wasn't acting like herself.

"oh, yeah, everything's fine. Just a little pre-game jitters, you know?" Kate said trying not to laugh.

"pregame jitters?" Gabbie asked dying of laughter. "Kate, you have been acting strange. Is there something you're not telling us?" She said teasing. She figured Kate would have that crush back in no time, she was just trying to get her to admit it to Caitlin.

"no, why would i?" She said walking into the stall of the bathroom.

"mmmm hmmm" Gabbie said side eying.

"Is there something we should know?" Paige asked kind of nervously.

"Kate's trying to trying to avoid Paige because of-"

"NOO, I didn't want things to get awkward, especially before our game." Kate said washing her hands.

"things really actually started off awkward." Gabbie said laughing. "yall please don't mind us." She said laughing.

"remember our deal Paige." kk whispered before leaving the bathroom.

"not the time" Paige said running after her.

"why would you do that?" Kate asked Gabbie. She was kind of furious too, as her best friend she didn't think it was necessary for her to blurt out stuff like that.

"it was just a joke, nothing serious."
Gabbie said walking out the bathroom behind Kate.

"it's old news." Kate said laughing. "we don't speak about that."

They went in the locker room to get dressed and ready, the played music danced and just got hyped and in the mood, they were actually pretty excited to be playing.

Chapter 2, this had to be thrown together because class is about to start! Let me know what you guys think! 💕 And I have a test in this block so 😔